Prayers needed

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
So sorry to hear about your loss, 31 years of marriage is a wonderful testimony in itself. I know your heart is broken now, but one day you will realize how blessed you and her were to share most of your life together. Psalm 116 - “To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord”. She is safe in the hands of God and you will see her again one day in heaven. Praying for you and your family.

I found this late. I'm sorry I'm so late to be able to respond to you. I lost my son last year (June) in a car accident. He was the light of my life and my best friend. The guys on VM were very kind and I want to be that for you, as well. All I can tell you is surround yourself with those you love and who love you. Turn to God--you might be a little pissed at Him for awhile, but He won't desert you. The hurt will probably NEVER go away, but it will become manageable if you do the right things. Pray for peace, plsurround yourself with friends and family, get help if you really need it. I pray for you brother.

I think I'd lose my mind. Infinitely sorry to hear about that man. I didn't see that post somehow, but I'm saying a belated prayer .

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
I also just lost my wife of 35 years january 4 to alzheimers. I had taken care of her at home all the way to the end. I was able to say good bye many of times, which never made it easier. The first weekend after her passing, I couldn't get out of bed. Relying on Jesus, is the most comforting piece of the puzzle. There will be days, just walking in a store, a wave of emotions overcome you. It's ok. For me, those times still come but not as often. There is no perfect way to get thru this, but you must get yourself up, tie your shoes, and face the day! Stay busy, and pray!! She would want you to!

May the Lord be with you and your family in this unbearable time of grief. I pray that the Lord will ease your pain and show you the way forward during this dark time.

VN Store

Back