Prayers needed

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
Sorry for your loss Vols 72. Hold to 1 Corinthians 15:55 no Sting in Death no Victory in the Grave. CHRIST Won the Victory. There will be pain and sorrow so please its good to Bereave and have a close friend or family member to share and Cry with. Prayers. In CHRIST Alone.

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sounds like she was a wonderful woman and you two had something special. I’m sure it’s been very hard for you.

Prayers sent - I hope you are given strength - as other family members and friends will be missing her as well, and will need you to be there for them, just as you will need them to be there for you. Please reach back out if you need support from your
Volnation family.

VN Store

Back