Prayers needed

You are in my thoughts and prayers brother.
My mom passed away after she and dad had been married for 36 years...she was 56 when she passed, dad 60.

Dad is now 76 and going strong. I asked him once how he got through those first days and his simple reply was I moved forward because that is what she would want me to do son.

Not sure if that brings you any comfort, but no my friend that we are here for you everyday and the next day after that.

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
Man I am so sorry for your loss, just remember the love, the smiles an it will be tough for a while an you will never forget but one day as time goes by it will get easier but you will always carry her in your heart

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
I found this late. I'm sorry I'm so late to be able to respond to you. I lost my son last year (June) in a car accident. He was the light of my life and my best friend. The guys on VM were very kind and I want to be that for you, as well. All I can tell you is surround yourself with those you love and who love you. Turn to God--you might be a little pissed at Him for awhile, but He won't desert you. The hurt will probably NEVER go away, but it will become manageable if you do the right things. Pray for peace, plsurround yourself with friends and family, get help if you really need it. I pray for you brother.

This is one of those type losses that is so very tough to absorb but absorb is what we must do. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. There will be days all you'll be able to do is put one foot in front of the other and move forward a baby step at a time and that will be okay.

My thoughts are with you during this devastating time...there are literally no magic words...its going to hurt and sting...just take it day by day and even hour by hour...try to join a grieving group to help and connect with close friends...get out of the house even if its just to take a short drive...those are where the memories hit and you can't do that to yourself 24/7...there is a book I recommend to everyone dealing with loss...its called A Grief Observed by CS Lewis...its his personal struggle of losing his wife...he questions his faith and many days struggles just getting through it....but the sun will come out again one day...you will always feel the loss but you will learn to live again
https://portalconservador.com/livros/C-S-Lewis-A-Grief-Observed.pdf

So sorry to hear the tragic news.

Savor the all the good times. You might even want to write them down so as not to forget.

Prayers sent.

Lastly, don't be afraid to seek out help as you have done here. I would imagine Duncan would be a good fellow to converse with as he had the same misfortune a couple of years ago.

VN Store

Back