Prayers needed

Please surround yourself with positive people, take your time processing your feelings, and give yourself a break when you can’t control your thoughts and feelings. Losing someone so close is complicated and takes time.

Prayers to you and your family. I hope you find peace.

Everyone reading this will pass, it's a part of living. What's rough is the people left behind enduring the agony of being without someone they love.

Consider yourself lucky to have spent so many years with her and celebrate those times...... I will mention you in my prayers my friend, God is Great

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
So sorry to hear that my friend, we'll definitely be praying. Wish we could do more, but please know we're sincerely praying.

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
Prayers for you and the rest of the family. Sorry for your loss. No words will make things better but know that you will see your wife again and it will be a fantastic reunion.

Praying for you and your family for peace and understanding. Have someone there with you after the funeral, that is normally the hardest part for most.

She sounds like a woman that you were very blessed to share a life with. It’s a hole only God and time can heal. Allow yourself the grieving process, lean on the great memories and Hope you will once again meet. She’s saving you a seat at the table.

I am so sorry for your loss. It sucks and there is no other way to put it. These next few days and weeks will be a blur. If you have children. lean on each other. You will feel lost, hollow, and alone. This is all normal and a part of grieving. Friends and family will give you well meaning advice on what you should do and when you should do it. Only you can set the timeline. Don't be in a hurry to make decisions.

Lost my my wife just short of our 40th anniversary last September. We married when I was 18. She was my first and only love. It would have been her 61st birthday a few days ago.

My children have been wonderful. I would not have gotten through the first few days without the help and support of my oldest daughter. I pray you have support from someone

In days to come you will be overwhelmed by loss. It is ok to ask for help. I found some comfort in reading a sub-reddit called r/widowers. It is people going thru loss like you. Mostly good advice there.

May the lord grant you peace until the day he calls us all home for a grand reunion.

Last edited:
Prayers sent

Death is always terrible. Life is always precious and worth remembering. God will sustain you until the day, the life and memories can ease your grief.

You had 31 years with the woman you love......that is amazing. She must have been a wonderful lady as well.......to put up with a Vol fan for so long.

God Himself knows your pain. He sent his Son to die for us, just so we could one day be with Him.

Psalm 9:9

New International Version
9 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.”

God bless

VN Store

Back