Practice 1 Updates 3.21

Quote:
What stands out about Dormady, obviously, is his arm strength and accuracy. His throwing motion is rather effortless and his ball is rarely not a tight spiral. He had a couple passes sail high during the early portions of throwing on air, but settled in and didn’t miss much after that.

None of the above is to downplay Jarrett Guarantano. He took the second reps and obviously looks like a really good quarterback, too. What’s obvious after Day One, and not a surprise, is that Tennessee has two quarterbacks that are really skilled at throwing the football.

My favorite post of the day.

Reactions: 6 people
You have no idea how hard I resisted the urge to respond by bringing your Mother into the equation.

I expected it, should've went for the jugular when you had the chance. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If Jarrett Guarantano doesn't start, Butch Jones deserves to be fired.

CVZXCSsUwAAO_XP.png

Reactions: 7 people
If Jarrett Guarantano doesn't start, Butch Jones deserves to be fired.

Why Throwing against air day 1 and you won't to run coach Jones out of town true VOL FAN as a VOL FAN of 49 year's you don't have what it takes to be a VOL FAN, you need to put on a Vandy hat that's how they handle things there.:eek:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
With these guys, the old saying that "a team starting two quarterbacks has none" just is not true. I will not be surprised to see a rotation. Maybe give other teams more to worry about.

Even if both are as talented as these reporters claim, one must clearly step-up and be the guy that the rest of the offense will follow, and until that happens the old saying still applies.

VN Store

Back