Powell and barnes

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols
Well the 10 at Auburn were played against their soft schedule...

Bulk of his points came in 4 games. He also had 20 more attempts in those 10 games at Auburn versus the 14 he's played here. He's playing less minutes, but really he's just not shooting as much for whatever reason here. That's not something Barnes can really fix, he plays 'em and gives his players the greenlight to take shots...
Yep, Powell's last 4 games at Auburn (vs Troy, App St, Arky, A&M), he averaged 4.5 pts in 26.8 mpg shooting 4-22 overall and 2-9 from 3. Most of his points last year came from a 3-game stretch of 26/26/15 pts.

Team has been painful to watch the past couple years. Instead of carrying the momentum they created a few years ago, they have squandered some amazing talent. And I honestly dont know how vescovi has a D1 scholarship. They can kiss the top 25 goodbye
How could any sane person have this opinion?

MoCo_Vol

He’s not a good HC and certainly isn’t the answer here.
Forbes isn't?

I'd say that's TBD. He's already doubled last year's win total at Wake Forest...but he's also pushing 60 and I think Barnes isn't planning to retire any time soon. So me personally I'd rather see where we are and who is available when Barnes finally hangs it up.

I agree Forbes isn't a good enough HC to warrant firing Barnes for though.

VN Store