Potpourri

Very, very sad day for GameTime....
One of my dogs, Ms Dixie, saw her last sunrise this morning.

The vet gave me the saddest news, nothing more could be done for my little darlin. Had to let her go to sleep and hurt no more..

She looked just like this little dog....
Chihuahua-Terrier-Mix-3.jpg
Prayers up. Hard to lose a loved one.

The vet gave me the saddest news, nothing more could be done for my little darlin. Had to let her go to sleep and hurt no more..

Very sorry, truly the hardest thing we face with our fur-babies. 💔

GT! So sorry! Doggos just become such a part of one’s family. Their loss is so hard. Peace.

When I get to heaven I'm going to sprint across Rainbow Bridge and find all my pets that have died before me....I'm sure I'll see a lot of you guys looking for your pets too.
RainbowBridgeViolano_16x9.jpg
Man, been there 4 times now with dogs GT….it never gets easy.

this gal was the bomb musically, nobody has ever matched that rhythm she had outside of Frank….it’s beautiful

Last edited:
One of my neighbors asked me where was the little dog I had been carrying in and out of the house for so long...She said I was very gentle with her, so she knew something was wrong...She said she remembered there was a time the little dog use to sprint around the yard with me chasing after her, having a great time playing chase with her.....

My heart's a little heavy today...Got back some pictures from the store of Ms Dixie and of course they ripped my heart apart again...
over-the-rainbow-bridge_2400x.jpg

One of my neighbors asked me where was the little dog I had been carrying in and out of the house for so long...She said I was very gentle with her, so she knew something was wrong...She said she remembered there was a time the little dog use to sprint around the yard with me chasing after her, having a great time playing chase with her.....

My heart's a little heavy today...Got back some pictures from the store of Ms Dixie and of course they ripped my heart apart again...
over-the-rainbow-bridge_2400x.jpg
GT, as you know, it doesn't get any easier either. I am +70 and 6 dogs and two cats have made that journey, sadly.

Reactions: GameTime
GT, as you know, it doesn't get any easier either. I am +70 and 6 dogs and two cats have made that journey, sadly.

Our pets give us years of joy, and then they are a memory; never to be forgotten...I'm sure you loved everyone of your pets just as much as I have my fur babies.

A wagging tail is worth more than all the tea in China....

What's in the box?

When making the movie "Se7en" they could not keep their picture rating and show what was really in the box, so it was never shown to the audience.....

VN Store

Back