Potpourri

GameTime

Being put out to stud....
I think I could get behind that occupation....

You and Ms. Rooster look like love....She is leaning into you, not away from you; this is so very good.....True love travels on a gravel road....

I don't hunt anything anymore....Was a time I hunted men for the government, then as a civilian occupation for my employer...I exceled at both.

Now, I recently bought a bird feeder and take great pleasure in watching the different types of birds enjoying the birdseed I put in it for their nourishment...

I sound like a wimp now, but my late wife calmed down the winds that drove me in search of endless adventures...

madtownvol

Gonna leave the good Tenn fans now with a little music from likely the best band to ever come out of SC, the Marshall Tucker Band…..vid is old and sound is not great but you know the song…..

A timeless song!

Toy Caldwell, lead singer and guitarist was also a Marine rifleman in Vietnam and received the Purple Heart and Bronze Star.

GameTime

"Memories"....One of the most powerful songs ever put to film...
"If you touch me, you'll understand what happiness is" such a magical expression and so true about the feeling of touching a cat..

VN Store