Potpourri

PRG, I concur 100% with your assessment...She is a beautiful specimen....She is considered the most beautiful athlete in the world...A guy would need a GPS to find his way out of those eyes...
alica-schmidt-instagram-photos-and-videos-15.jpg

Reactions: chuckiepoo and PRG
An outstanding magic quick change artist at work....I use to date a girl that was a quick change artist that worked in Vegas....She was very good, but this girl is spectacular...Penn and Tellear were impressed as well.

The real Bruce Lee in a scene with a young Jackie Chan...After the scene Bruce checked with Jackie to make sure he was OK...

iI know my player is a 26er and just going into HS,,,but she is already hitting a game winner against elite AAU teams,,,Got to give her props

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Of course, if Fred Astaire was the king of the dance floor, Michael Jackson was definitely the Crown Prince...Ah hell, they were both "Kings of the Dance Floor"....Different eras, but wow, were they GREAT!!!!

good news?

Looks like the youngest little gule is moving up and east! He was only in Tx 3 or 4 months and got a promotion and relocation with his company. now moving to Charlotte NC. Employer is paying moving expenses and costs for him to break his lease with his apartment contract. Only trouble is he has find a place in Charlotte asap and be on the job 7/26.

good news?

Looks like the youngest little gule is moving up and east! He was only in Tx 3 or 4 months and got a promotion and relocation with his company. now moving to Charlotte NC. Employer is paying moving expenses and costs for him to break his lease with his apartment contract. Only trouble is he has find a place in Charlotte asap and be on the job 7/26.
Promotions are, almost always, good news.

Lucy, I'm sure you are still as lovely as a butterfly landing on a red rose....Thank you for your kind words about my wife...

As the cancer ate away at her life force, I stayed extra close to her to chase away the Angel of Death for as long as I could...She told me while she could still talk, as long as I was near her she would be OK, and she felt safe enough to sleep...

I would comb her long blond hair, even after the chemo had ravaged it...I would tell her how beautiful her hair still was and that she looked better every day...Of course, she knew I was fibbing, but it was much appreciated...

The Hospice nurse told me I was her best medicine for the transition that was going to take place very soon...Hard words to hear; harder words to live through...

The end came quietly...No words can adequately describe the empty feeling of closing her eyes for her for the last time....Even in death they were still beautiful..

She taught me to love the Lady Vols...She was a major fan and knew Pat and her different coaching staffs very well...When healthy we went to many games and she proudly showed me off to her friends and co workers.....When attending games became impossible, the television became our own Thompson Boling Arena...

When she died my watch struck 13...Someday I have to get my watch fixed, but after all, time is a jet plane and it moves too fast anyway..
rose-butterfly.gif

Last edited:
On this date almost 250 years ago, a group of men risked their lives, homes, fortunes, and families to sign the foundational document that, as applied progressively through the years, has created the most free, humane, prosperous, generous, intellectually and technically advanced, economically and militarily powerful, and culturally and racially diverse society that the human race has ever known. Not bad for a hard day's work. I'm drinking to them today.

Dang, it sounds like Pensacola is under attack from the russians with all the fireworks and whatever that is being shot off right now. been going off for hours!

btw, that asrehole kid in highland park that killed those people today should have an appointment with ole sparky asap. but it won't happen. :(

Lucy, I'm sure you are still as lovely as a butterfly landing on a red rose....Thank you for your kind words about my wife...

As the cancer ate away at her life force, I stayed extra close to her to chase away the Angel of Death for as long as I could...She told me while she could still talk, as long as I was near her she would be OK, and she felt safe enough to sleep...

I would comb her long blond hair, even after the chemo had ravaged it...I would tell her how beautiful her hair still was and that she looked better every day...Of course, she knew I was fibbing, but it was much appreciated...

The Hospice nurse told me I was her best medicine for the transition that was going to take place very soon...Hard words to hear; harder words to live through...

The end came quietly...No words can adequately describe the empty feeling of closing her eyes for her for the last time....Even in death they were still beautiful..

She taught me to love the Lady Vols...She was a major fan and knew Pat and her different coaching staffs very well...When healthy we went to many games and she proudly showed me off to her friends and co workers.....When attending games became impossible, the television became our own Thompson Boling Arena...

When she died my watch struck 13...Someday I have to get my watch fixed, but after all, time is a jet plane and it moves too fast anyway..
rose-butterfly.gif
God bless you and her. That’s real, unconditional love.

On this date almost 250 years ago, a group of men risked their lives, homes, fortunes, and families to sign the foundational document that, as applied progressively through the years, has created the most free, humane, prosperous, generous, intellectually and technically advanced, economically and militarily powerful, and culturally and racially diverse society that the human race has ever known. Not bad for a hard day's work. I'm drinking to them today.

🧐 we’re the most intellectually advanced? Technically? Racially diverse(with a TON of unresolved issues)… love this country tho.

Frederick Douglass's, “What To the Slave Is the Fourth of July?”

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back