Potpourri

I need someone to point me in the right direction. I don't travel much due to many obligations at home, but my wife and I are expecting a little girl in March of 23. I have always followed Lady Vols basketball and softball through radio and TV but never purchased any merchandise. I'm going to need some websites with Lady Vol merch for both a newborn and a proud father. Any suggestions are most appreciated. I'm excited for the basketball season now more than ever. Go Lady Vols!

VolBall09

I need someone to point me in the right direction. I don't travel much due to many obligations at home, but my wife and I are expecting a little girl in March of 23. I have always followed Lady Vols basketball and softball through radio and TV but never purchased any merchandise. I'm going to need some websites with Lady Vol merch for both a newborn and a proud father. Any suggestions are most appreciated. I'm excited for the basketball season now more than ever. Go Lady Vols!

Orange Mountain Designs

OMD is the way to go, one stop shop for all your Lady Vol needs!

Rickea Jackson also has merch on her own site

Rickea Jackson

I got a hat from her that I absolutely love

GameTime

Years ago I had a date with an extremely beautiful girl....I did not know she was wearing false eyelashes...She wanted to sleep over, so being the gentleman I am, I obliged her...

The next morning, on the night stand beside her, I saw what I thought was a couple of spiders...It turned out these spiders were her false eyelashes....Now they weren't the real thick type the girls wear today, but they were more streamlined...They looked very natural...

When she awoke and saw I had her eyelashes, well, it was a good laugh...She looked very hot without them though, but they gave her extra confidence, so I never challenged her about them...

VN Store