Potpourri

The great Carl Belew, the man could sing like Elvis, Roy Orbison, or Hank Williams sr. and make it sound better than they could. RIP Carl.

I need someone to point me in the right direction. I don't travel much due to many obligations at home, but my wife and I are expecting a little girl in March of 23. I have always followed Lady Vols basketball and softball through radio and TV but never purchased any merchandise. I'm going to need some websites with Lady Vol merch for both a newborn and a proud father. Any suggestions are most appreciated. I'm excited for the basketball season now more than ever. Go Lady Vols!

I need someone to point me in the right direction. I don't travel much due to many obligations at home, but my wife and I are expecting a little girl in March of 23. I have always followed Lady Vols basketball and softball through radio and TV but never purchased any merchandise. I'm going to need some websites with Lady Vol merch for both a newborn and a proud father. Any suggestions are most appreciated. I'm excited for the basketball season now more than ever. Go Lady Vols!

Orange Mountain Designs

OMD is the way to go, one stop shop for all your Lady Vol needs!

Rickea Jackson also has merch on her own site

Rickea Jackson

I got a hat from her that I absolutely love

Reactions: GameTime
Orange Mountain Designs has everything.....
logo-oran1.jpg

I appreciate the help. Was sorta disappointed that they only had five hats to choose from but maybe they cater more to women. I'll be putting in an order soon. Thanks again

Reactions: krichunaka
Years ago I had a date with an extremely beautiful girl....I did not know she was wearing false eyelashes...She wanted to sleep over, so being the gentleman I am, I obliged her...

The next morning, on the night stand beside her, I saw what I thought was a couple of spiders...It turned out these spiders were her false eyelashes....Now they weren't the real thick type the girls wear today, but they were more streamlined...They looked very natural...

When she awoke and saw I had her eyelashes, well, it was a good laugh...She looked very hot without them though, but they gave her extra confidence, so I never challenged her about them...
images

Reactions: Rooster1
Potpourri friends, it was a long offseason, glad to be back. Looking fwd to some GT interaction and time with old friends here. Hope everyone had a great summer, looking fwd to this WBB season tremendously, I know the LV fans are excited, what a great lineup they have this season. Best to all here.

Reactions: GameTime
Let’s start the new season off with one of the best Southern Rock songs of all time….

Yeah, I am an original Yankee, but have kept a home in the South for almost 30 years now and Southern Rock is still the best.

Let’s start the new season off with one of the best Southern Rock songs of all time….

Yeah, I am an original Yankee, but have kept a home in the South for almost 30 years now and Southern Rock is still the best.

Rooster1,thanks for the memories. Met the guys and some of their girl friends in Macon,Ga. In 1973. This was at a time when “Ramblin Man” was hot on the charts. Found them to be very friendly and approachable while still recognizing their status. Course they were on home turf.

Rooster1,thanks for the memories. Met the guys and some of their girl friends in Macon,Ga. In 1973. This was at a time when “Ramblin Man” was hot on the charts. Found them to be very friendly and approachable while still recognizing their status. Course they were on home turf.
Damn, lucky you. I was 11 in 73 and not yet aware of their music, but I caught up soon thereafter. Thx for that B. I consider them and Lynyrd Skynyrd 1A and 1B of the best Southern Rock groups ever. I’d put Marshall Tucker Band in 3rd place myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Benionsopinion
GT, That band was never really my thing, I get it though, George was the bomb for some.

It was one of those things where if you were in a club, had some ladies with you and the George stuff played everyone got fun, but I never thought any of that groups music could be considered classic, that’s just me man.
Bad to the bone was fun, I guess it qualifies as classic.

Here is a classic LIVE from prob the greatest Southern Rock band, Allman Bros right there also

Last edited:
Reactions: Benionsopinion
Let’s get this season rocking friends…I do wish the LV team the best in spite of rooting for SC first, I hope one of the two wins it all, would not bother me either way which one does the deed, I am old enough to appreciate great play from wherever it comes from, and I do enjoy the LV‘s being back in the thick of things. Harper is one of my fav coaches, and not just because she is easy on the eyes, genuinely like that lady. Wish LV‘s the best this year, looks like a killer team. Kelly is something great for the game in many ways, her ties to CPS are meaningful.

Last edited:
GT needs to write a collection of stories memoir…Fun times to be a Vols fan, seemingly all teams on the rise. FB team is taking the nation by storm, well deserved and the LV’s will undoubtedly be one of the top teams in the nation this year. I don’t follow MBB as closely, but I know UT has a competitive team there under Barnes, and the men’s Baseball team just finished an historic season, looking good for Rocky Top fans to be sure, lot to be thankful there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever

VN Store

Back