Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

I like coming in treating you sheep the way Trump treats people and watch y’all get bent out of shape when it happens to you but then watch as you turn around and defend the dumbass POTUS when he does it to others like those in the free press, foreign signatories and many others

Too funny
Lol. Are you Statler or Waldorf? 😂D04C19A0-5D2C-402B-9F1B-BDE6AEF72B75.gif

Reactions: AirVol
Not really. Dims are notorious with voter fraud. Always seems when the Dims are losing a close race, they always find more ballots.

You forget about GW and the hanging chads and now Scott?

Make up all the sh!t you want to make yourself feel good

That’s what I thought . I was just waiting on you to admit that you don’t care about facts , you just like running your pie hole hoping people don’t call you on it . I’ve watched you get busted for that several times . Now I can dismiss your doddering old ass for what you are .

I’m waiting for someone to come up with something.

You guys reply with inconsequential BS. See Airbol link and make it’s a big deal

Last edited:
Federal prosecutors in Florida are reviewing date changes on forms used to fix vote-by-mail ballots.

Feds discovered the dates were altered by the Florida Democrat party in four different counties, including Broward.

“Cure affidavits” are due by 5 PM the day before the election, however prosecutors have discovered these altered documents show the ballots could be turned in on Thursday, one day after the election.

Via Politico:

The Florida Department of State last week asked federal prosecutors to investigate dates that were changed on official state election documents, the first voting “irregularities” it has flagged in the wake of the 2018 elections.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-in-broward-county-tied-to-florida-democrats/

Good the Feds are looking into it. Be sure to post if indictments result from it

Beware the source is the gateway pundit. LOL. Another dump site for Alternative Facts as Conway likes to spin things for the dumb foggers to get lathered up about

Last edited:
I’m waiting for someone to come up with something.

You guys reply with inconsequential BS. See Airbol link and make it’s a big deal

...you are not getting anything else from me proving any point after you admitted you don’t read it when it’s provided to you . That’s what trolls do . They ( you ) have no interest in facts only the argument.

Really good try. They found 1132 cases going back as far as 2005. That's an average of 23 cases per state over 13 years or fewer than 3 per state per year. Give them credit though, they did name three names. Massive, just massive.

Since 2005 there have been well over 500M votes cast in national elections. The proven voter fraud comes out to .000002% or about 2 for every million votes cast.

Last edited:
Really good try. They found 1132 cases going back as far as 2005. That's an average of 23 cases per state over 13 years or fewer than 3 per state per year. Give them credit though, they did name three names. Massive, just massive.
There’s your evidence you asked for so now you’re being a douche about it.
No it isn’t massive, but it happens and could easily happen on a massive scale.

There’s your evidence you asked for so now you’re being a douche about it.
No it isn’t massive, but it happens and could easily happen on a massive scale.

Could happen and is happening are two different things.

VN Store

Back