Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Hunerwadel

Will Trade Racists for Refugees
In the past few days with recounts still going on in several states Trump is still carping on voter fraud. So this is your chance to share any evidence of misconduct by voters or officials. Nearly every one of you on the right have assured us that the problem is rampant. So share what you have that supports your claims.

BTW in the November 6 elections well over 110M votes were cast. So far they have verified fewer than a dozen cases of fraud. Trump claimed that 5M illegal votes were cast in '16 yet not even 100 people have been charged. This is all they have even with Trump's men in charge at the DOJ.

Please post any links to any hard evidence.

I expect this thread to die a quick death.

Last edited:
While we’re at it, why don’t you and your cadre post proof of Trump’s subversive tactics in stealing the election and laundering billions of dollars.

This thread should die even quicker......

I've never made that claim. Have you ever made voter fraud claims? If not fine.

While we’re at it, why don’t you and your cadre post proof of Trump’s subversive tactics in stealing the election and laundering billions of dollars.

This thread should die even quicker......

If the thread title had been "Post deflections here", you would have been spot on.

5ckIHDb.jpg

If the thread title had been "Post deflections here", you would have been spot on.

Nope, just seems it would be a good place to post BS. Make ****ty threads, get ****ty responses.

Don’t you have a graph to contribute, or do I need to troll you with one?

Reactions: 508mikey
Nope, just seems it would be a good place to post BS. Make ****ty threads, get ****ty responses.

Don’t you have a graph to contribute, or do I need to troll you with one?

Post one if you like, but do you have anything pertinent to add to this ****ty thread?

Last edited:
Voter suppression is much easier to pull and they know it (and many of them approve of it). Each vote that is not cast because of suppression is just as bad as a fraudulent vote. In fact, a suppressed vote is perhaps worse from an individual rights perspective (being denied the right to vote vs. having the power of legitimate votes diluted)

Reactions: k-town_king
Voter suppression is much easier to pull and they know it (and many of them approve of it). Each vote that is not cast because of suppression is just as bad as a fraudulent vote. In fact, a suppressed vote is perhaps worse from an individual rights perspective (being denied the right to vote vs. having the power of legitimate votes diluted)
True voter suppression is definitely an issue and one that I vehemently want eliminated as much as possible.........................................however, I don't see voter id requirements as suppression nor do I see a stricter management of ballots being suppression either.

True voter suppression is definitely an issue and one that I vehemently want eliminated as much as possible.........................................however, I don't see voter id requirements as suppression nor do I see a stricter management of ballots being suppression either.

Suppose a voter ID requirement will eliminate 10 fraudulent votes, but result in 100 fewer legitimate votes? Would you be in favor of it?

Voter suppression.

Lmfao

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
How many people out there have either no ID whatsoever or zero means to be able to get one? A drivers' license isn't the only option.

Dems are either so racist that they think African Americans are helpless or they are using them as a red herring to allow anyone to vote.

It is sad.

The Dems care nothing for minorities and just use them. See how Hillary just said they all look alike and it doesn’t even get a blurb on the media’s radar. It is the world we lit in.

The media gaslights everyone.

Why would it result in 100 fewer legitimate votes?

Edited to include "legitimate"

Just a hypothetical phrased the way it is because enhanced voter ID requirements typically have the effect of eliminating more legitimate votes than fraudulent votes. That's why the right loves the issue. They know that they can scream about election legitimacy when they really favor the measures because they know they'll have an disproportionate impact on the poor and minority voters.

Dems are either so racist that they think African Americans are helpless or they are using them as a red herring to allow anyone to vote.

It is sad.

The Dems care nothing for minorities and just use them. See how Hillary just said they all look alike and it doesn’t even get a blurb on the media’s radar. It is the world we lit in.

The media gaslights everyone.
"Voter ID is vote suppression" is a nice combo of "the soft bigotry of low expectations" and virtue signaling.

Just a hypothetical phrased the way it is because enhanced voter ID requirements typically have the effect of eliminating more legitimate votes than fraudulent votes. That's why the right loves the issue. They know that they can scream about election legitimacy when they really favor the measures because they know they'll have an disproportionate impact on the poor and minority voters.

Poor and minority ? You liberals never stop and look at what you say you just vomit up what the media tells you . Let me ask you a question , since I was poor when I was being raised Im qualify to ask , how many poor and minority people do you know ? Out of those people how many don’t have an ID?

VN Store

Back