Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Suppose a voter ID requirement will eliminate 10 fraudulent votes, but result in 100 fewer legitimate votes? Would you be in favor of it?

Define legitimate.

You have a really hard time believing all those brown folks on your plantation can get an ID don't you?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
You welcome that investigation? Why?

Because the President claims 5M people voted illegally in '16 and that it's still happening. I want to know if it is true or not. The Right talks about it all the time but they never really want it investigated. Why?

Federal prosecutors in Florida are reviewing date changes on forms used to fix vote-by-mail ballots.

Feds discovered the dates were altered by the Florida Democrat party in four different counties, including Broward.

“Cure affidavits” are due by 5 PM the day before the election, however prosecutors have discovered these altered documents show the ballots could be turned in on Thursday, one day after the election.

Via Politico:

The Florida Department of State last week asked federal prosecutors to investigate dates that were changed on official state election documents, the first voting “irregularities” it has flagged in the wake of the 2018 elections.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-in-broward-county-tied-to-florida-democrats/

Reactions: AirVol and FLVOL_79
Scott’s campaign charged that Snipes intentionally submitted late results so that they would be invalidated. In the recount, Nelson, lost more votes than Scott -- meaning Scott would have seen a net gain of 779 votes if Snipes hadn't been late.

Hillsborough County intentionally refused to report its figures, which would have awarded Scott approximately 150 votes, because the recount turned up 846 fewer votes in total than the county's initial tally.

In Palm Beach, election supervisor Susan Bucher said the county found “dozens of precincts missing a significant number” of votes during the machine recount and indicated there may be entire boxes of ballots that weren’t counted, according to the New York Times.
She also blamed the county’s issues on mechanical errors and said the scanning machine overheated.
She flew in two mechanics to fix the problem. The technicians, though, witnessed Palm Beach County workers jam a paper clip into the scanner’s “enter” button to slow the high-speed scanner down. That action caused a short circuit that cut off the power, according to the New York Times.

giphy.gif

Not being able to fill out your birthday correctly or spell your name is far from voter suppression. Just because a large % of Democrats are too stupid to do even basic adult things is nobodies fault but their own.

Hey where were you the other morning? You were going to come back and rebutt all my subsequent posts. I found that short since you couldn’t come up with anything other than Polo and Brooks Brothers flannel shirts. Mutt!

Hey where were you the other morning? You were going to come back and rebutt all my subsequent posts. I found that short since you couldn’t come up with anything other than Polo and Brooks Brothers flannel shirts. Mutt!
Bless your heart. If you posted anything I did not see it. Chances of you being able to actually provide any evidence that I requested is hovering just below 0%. Keep trying Scrappy.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Because the President claims 5M people voted illegally in '16 and that it's still happening. I want to know if it is true or not. The Right talks about it all the time but they never really want it investigated. Why?

Thread replies won’t last long? Spot on! The Right never came up with squatt. Kudos to 37 he gave it the ole college try.

Squirt? He proves over and over he is a Mutt. Most of the others had the sense to make believe this thread didn’t exist. Squirt might learn to STFU but I don’t hol out much hope. Do you, really?

Good work flushing out the EMPTY Rightiies

Reactions: Hunerwadel
I thought this was some sorta belated thread related to ole Bernie and Hillary. Thought this was gonna be fun, but it’s not what I thought.

You boys carry on.

Suppose a voter ID requirement will eliminate 10 fraudulent votes, but result in 100 fewer legitimate votes? Would you be in favor of it?
Absolutely. If you’re too F-ing stupid to manage your own ID you have no damn business voting. Regardless of party.

Bless your heart. If you posted anything I did not see it. Chances of you being able to actually provide any evidence that I requested is hovering just below 0%. Keep trying Scrappy.

Nah! Only spend time with someone who can make a half hearted attempt. That leaves you out

Look at the unanswered invites to bring it out here. No takers! Look at the avatars and their corresponding posts and you can see why. Empty! Mutts!

You want Substance. Read Mr. Consistant, Luther man and those of his mindset. Solid people presenting you with real facts. You all crap your Levi’s and stammer like the dumb-foggers you are

Last edited:
Reactions: Mick and Hunerwadel
Scott’s campaign charged that Snipes intentionally submitted late results so that they would be invalidated. In the recount, Nelson, lost more votes than Scott -- meaning Scott would have seen a net gain of 779 votes if Snipes hadn't been late.

Hillsborough County intentionally refused to report its figures, which would have awarded Scott approximately 150 votes, because the recount turned up 846 fewer votes in total than the county's initial tally.

In Palm Beach, election supervisor Susan Bucher said the county found “dozens of precincts missing a significant number” of votes during the machine recount and indicated there may be entire boxes of ballots that weren’t counted, according to the New York Times.
She also blamed the county’s issues on mechanical errors and said the scanning machine overheated.
She flew in two mechanics to fix the problem. The technicians, though, witnessed Palm Beach County workers jam a paper clip into the scanner’s “enter” button to slow the high-speed scanner down. That action caused a short circuit that cut off the power, according to the New York Times.

giphy.gif

You missed the really big story. A man killed a 20’ Python and 4 Alligators in the Everglades. When they gutted eac they found a total of 43 boxes of Democratic ballots

You missed the really big story. A man killed a 20’ Python and 4 Alligators in the Everglades. When they gutted eac they found a total of 43 boxes of Democratic ballots
Was the python in one of the 3 Enterprise trucks?

Not really. Dims are notorious with voter fraud. Always seems when the Dims are losing a close race, they always find more ballots.

Those 2 posts confirms it. Over your pay grade. With your Avatar coupled with the quality of your posts do you really think anyone takes you seriously?

I’d suggest Mumbley Peg rather than continue to embarrass yourself posting here but I fear you might hurt yourself

Wouldn’t that rescind your voting privilege?
Afraid not Methuselah. I had zero voting problems. I even had TWO forms of ID on me.

And what a useless ignorant jab on your part idiot. You’re in the educated majority remember? Thus us demanding voter ID only suppresses our own votes. Whatcha got to fear Moses?

Those 2 posts confirms it. Over your pay grade. With your Avatar coupled with the quality of your posts do you really think anyone takes you seriously?

I’d suggest Mumbley Peg rather than continue to embarrass yourself posting here but I fear you might hurt yourself

I can picture you the night Trump handed Hillary her wide ass. What butt cream do you use, I’ll be glad to send you a few cases but you’ll need more for 6 long years.

Hey where did you run off to after I gave you all the lies CNN told you ?
That’s twice now you’ve done that after people give you articles to read . Looks like a pattern developing .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
That’s twice now you’ve done that after people give you articles to read . Looks like a pattern developing .
He goes away for a while. Then slinks back saying hey why didn’t you all answer me?! Then takes a victory lap until he’s served. Slinks away... rinse... repeat.

I didn’t read them. Didn’t need to. You’ve proven you’re not going to give me info that supports the point I made. I know yours was BS before you replied

He goes away for a while. Then slinks back saying hey why didn’t you all answer me?! Then takes a victory lap until he’s served. Slinks away... rinse... repeat.

I like coming in treating you sheep the way Trump treats people and watch y’all get bent out of shape when it happens to you but then watch as you turn around and defend the dumbass POTUS when he does it to others like those in the free press, foreign signatories and many others

Too funny

I didn’t read them. Didn’t need to. You’ve proven you’re not going to give me info that supports the point I made. I know yours was BS before you replied

That’s what I thought . I was just waiting on you to admit that you don’t care about facts , you just like running your pie hole hoping people don’t call you on it . I’ve watched you get busted for that several times . Now I can dismiss your doddering old ass for what you are .

Nah! Only spend time with someone who can make a half hearted attempt. That leaves you out

Look at the unanswered invites to bring it out here. No takers! Look at the avatars and their corresponding posts and you can see why. Empty! Mutts!

You want Substance. Read Mr. Consistant, Luther man and those of his mindset. Solid people presenting you with real facts. You all crap your Levi’s and stammer like the dumb-foggers you are
Aw. Look at how much of a hissy fit you are having! Typical uneducated low information liberal drivel. Spout garbage and have zero factual evidence to back any of it up. And no, your feelings aren't considered admissible.

tumblr_n4wmgiloOE1tn35bko1_400.gif

VN Store

Back