Post game quotes

Pruitt has to go. We know he can't get it done, and I think even he is starting to accept that he can't get it done. Does our leadership want to win bad enough to pay up to fire him at the end of this miserable season? We'll soon find out.

He gets paid whether the fans like him or not. He doesn’t care what I, or anyone else, thinks.
Thanks

giphy.gif

We will fire him next year when the best coach available is an assistant on the coastal Carolina team who was passed up by other teams who care about winning.

Reactions: Godfatha
I know most of y'all probably don't care, but for the love of God, I LOVE THE University of Tennessee and only want THE BEST for our program.

I don't know what to do, other than have a drink and drive on. It's a crazy train, and I'm here for the duration (probably regrettably so). Choo-choo M'fers

Seriously everybody just stop everything except message boards and social media. Don’t go to games. Don’t watch them on TV. Don’t listen to them on the radio or streaming service. Keep every rating of dime you have out of UT’s pockets. That’s all they care about. When they don’t have that maybe they’ll care about what the fans think.

Reactions: DuckRiverVol
Seriously everybody just stop everything except message boards and social media. Don’t go to games. Don’t watch them on TV. Don’t listen to them on the radio or streaming service. Keep every rating of dime you have out of UT’s pockets. That’s all they care about. When they don’t have that maybe they’ll care about what the fans think.
You also gotta petition the corporate sponsors and tell them you will stop shopping, using service as long as CJP is coach.

Oh, it's even worse seeing it....

Seeing it is painful!

His answer is why he needs to go back to being a coordinator. Coordinators can answer questions that way. “I don’t set the direction. I just coach defense. Ask me about that okay?”

No Pruitt. You hard headed Gump. You’re the head coach. That means you’re “the” guy. What is your vision and direction for this program? Because fans can’t see it and it’s a problem and they want to know.

You’re response to that cannot be “Ask me football questions, aight?”

Good points.

Oh, it's even worse seeing it....

Pretty sure the head coach is responsible for communicating the direction of the program to fans. If fans don’t deserve that then the staff doesn’t deserve support. We keep hearing about how much Pruitt cares but I’ve never seen him care about anything. If it was genuine you’d think it would show by now.

Reactions: hog88
Do y'all remember how in 2017 Butch was red faced and pissy in every post game press conference? We've reached that point in the Pruitt tenure. Just fire him and be done with it.
This is what we need 😂 😂

Attachments

• DCFAE027-38EB-4E76-88E8-98E9B7462946.jpeg
    DCFAE027-38EB-4E76-88E8-98E9B7462946.jpeg
    392.1 KB · Views: 76

I watch on an IPTV platform so no one even knows im watching it in terms of as a consumer........can I still watch? Especially if Bailey and some of the other young talent is finally starting?

VN Store

Back