Poll: Happy with Heupel?

• Yes

Votes: 1,057 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 741 41.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if JH is the right answer but that is a ridiculous oversimplification of the situation. Look at the factors that went into "12, 10, and 6."
Coaches get fired on this "ridiculous oversimplification " so no we will not look at what went into this 12,10,and 6

We’re right back to where we were. This is not an SEC caliber hire nor an SEC capable coach. See you in 2 years, 3 years max when he cannot put a competitive product on the field is my prediction. Hope I’m wrong and I’ll happily eat crow if I’m not. This is just a very bad joke paying White for steak and caviar and he produces fake hamburger.

Happy as I can be given that no one called me and asked who I wanted. Now if we start off 2021 0-4- then riot in the streets.

There is enough to like to give him a chance. Now, that could change in the next 24 hours if brings his whole staff from UCF or Ty Simpson commits to Alabama.

Oh just wait, if it's Heupel then we'll have the usual cast of characters starting threads telling us how we found a diamond in the rough, he's the "right man for the job", BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

I remember a bit of the reaction when Coach Pearl was hire. He was a ridiculous hire, all the way up until the first tip-off. He could do no right, until it was proven that he had done pretty much everything right.

I don't think we will likely know much until next Fall. It's all just speculation until then.

Currently UCF is the better job than UT. Especially with the looming sanctions.....

Vols are beneath the cellar.....

In 2015 Mizzou's offense was ranked 124th. They hired Heupel and in 2016 they were 13th and were ranked 8th and 14th the next two years.

What drastic change in talent did Mizzou have from 2015 to 2016? The correct answer is.... none.

Can he do the same at TN - especially with the sanctions? IDK. Hopefully we'll see improvement.

All I know it that he has a helleva lot better chance than if we'd kept Pruitt.

He's a decent coach with a good track record offensively. Now he's ours and so I wish him the best. Anxiously awaiting his staff hires in all honesty.

Give the man a chance before you guys have to go buy a new bedroom suite...

We needed an offense minded coach. We got one of the better ones in the nation.

We also have Steele on Defense in some form and are angling for Garner.

This could be a great staff.

We still need to find a QB coach, maybe poach Jeff Lebby from Ole Miss and we are set. Maybe hire an OL coach too, they can come in handy.

Said no. Pretty good hire for the situation. But not the type of coach that will last long here. Imo.

Wow, that's a lot of negavols

The force is strong with NegaVols!

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back