Poll: Florida will hire......

Poll: Florida will hire......

• Total voters
Calvin Magee will stay at Arizona.. and if Rid Rod goes, he will retain Roper. I think it's all ready a done deal.

Florida will hire Dan Mullen. He's a hot commodity right now and would leave for Florida at the drop of a hat since MSU will be green as grass in 2015.

Jim McElwain. Book It.
Turned around CSU... I was in living in Denver until about a year ago. Co State, almost as much of a Dumpster Fire as Buffs at the time. I don't see Mullen (talk earlier was Foley and alums would not hire an Urban disciple). Rich Rod maybe, but w/ the Cheerleader thing and the fact he flopped at Big House, I don't think Alums allow that either. Not Gundy...job security w/ Okie State. Right now I am out here in OKC and they are ready to get rid of Stoops....if they slip up at OK state or Rock-Chock, then he is a solid maybe.

Jim McElwain. Book It.
Turned around CSU... I was in living in Denver until about a year ago. Co State, almost as much of a Dumpster Fire as Buffs at the time. I don't see Mullen (talk earlier was Foley and alums would not hire an Urban disciple). Rich Rod maybe, but w/ the Cheerleader thing and the fact he flopped at Big House, I don't think Alums allow that either. Not Gundy...job security w/ Okie State. Right now I am out here in OKC and they are ready to get rid of Stoops....if they slip up at OK state or Rock-Chock, then he is a solid maybe.

Rich Rod has turned Arizona into a powerful team. That should carry a lot of weight.

I'm thinking mcelwain as well. The precedents are there. Fla likes to get up and comers. I think it's the best bet for the money. Fla holds tight to the money.

please oh please florida, give kiffen another chance...

tumblr_mmgj6pkQ7W1s6w5z9o1_250.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Would not shock me to see them get Spurrier to solidify the team until the right hire is available. He still maintains a home there and the stadium is a shrine to his Heismann.

I voted Kiffin, just because that's his luck.

Otherwise, we will hate whomever they hire. Only because they are a Gator.

Makes as much sense as anything else and wouldn't surprise me at all. He is the luckiest douche I have ever seen. Fits well with the rest of the aholes down there.

do people really think we'd hire kiffin? he's still the same dumbass that wasn't allowed to get on the plane back home no way in hell we would hire that bum even if bama blows out every team the rest of the yr putting up 40 or 50 a game

its bama's ten #1 classes in a row making him look good don't let it fool you i could look like a pretty good coach there too

Last edited:
do people really think we'd hire kiffin? he's still the same dumbass that wasnt allowed to get on the plane back home no way in hell we would hire that bum even bama blows out every team the rest of the yr putting up 40 or 50 a game

You need to hire Dan Mullen or Ruffin McNeill

I'm thinking mcelwain as well. The precedents are there. Fla likes to get up and comers. I think it's the best bet for the money. Fla holds tight to the money.

They took a chance on an up and comer w/ Muschamp.

Only other candidate that hasn't been mentioned is Jim Mora Jr. at UCLA. He's always been a Pro guy, but I think with the success he's had at UCLA he might realize that college is where he can succeed more. And if he can succeed at UCLA, then you know he can have success at Florida.

They took a chance on an up and comer w/ Muschamp.

Only other candidate that hasn't been mentioned is Jim Mora Jr. at UCLA. He's always been a Pro guy, but I think with the success he's had at UCLA he might realize that college is where he can succeed more. And if he can succeed at UCLA, then you know he can have success at Florida.

Rumor is he's very happy there and is not interested in coaching anywhere else. He and his family love L.A. and I don't think they'd leave unless he was fired.

do people really think we'd hire kiffin? he's still the same dumbass that wasn't allowed to get on the plane back home no way in hell we would hire that bum even if bama blows out every team the rest of the yr putting up 40 or 50 a game

its bama's ten #1 classes in a row making him look good don't let it fool you i could look like a pretty good coach there too

I'd never say never.

Somehow Kiffin continues to land on his feet. So either he's using an advanced form of mind control or talks a really good game.

Franklin, Mullin, and Gundy probably aren't going anywhere. I'd say that Chad Morris, Auburn's OC, or they might even go to a young up an comer. I could see them getting an offensive minded coach out of one of the smaller schools as well

Florida will go after a top coach, Get turned down like last time and end up with another Zook/Muschamp type coach...they go after Stoops everytime and he turns them down...Rich Rod has it made in Arizona, He's really built them up
nicely.

No..and I have no idea what you are talking about.

The 1952 Gators were Woodruff's most successful team, and the 1952 season included some of his most inspired coaching. After quarterback Haywood Sullivan left school early to accept a professional baseball contract with Boston Red Sox, Woodruff experimented with fullback Rick Casares at quarterback, but after three games it was apparent that Casares was not the solution. Woodruff's unconventional replacement, defensive back Doug Dickey, turned out to be exactly what the Gators needed at quarterback—a talented athlete and savvy game manager. Woodruff led his 1952 Gators team to the program's first top-twenty finish in the AP Poll, their first NCAA-sanctioned bowl game, the Gator Bowl, and a 14–13 bowl win over the Tulsa Golden Hurricane. At the conclusion of the 1952 season, senior defensive tackle Charlie LaPradd became the Gators' third first-team All-American.

Bob Woodruff (American football) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

VN Store

Back