Poll: Florida will hire......

Poll: Florida will hire......

• Total voters
Being down to Alabama 31-0 just into the 2nd qtr and winning most of the next 3 qtrs 20-7 gives me a real good indication Dobbs is a huge difference maker after entering the game. Try pulling your head out of your azz and understanding reality. BTW...guess who had the highest QB rating in the SEC this week...hint...it wasn't Tebow.

2011 - If Justin Hunter didn't get injured...
2012 - If Sunseri wasn't our DC...
2013 - If Worley started intead of Peterman...
2014 - If Dobbs started instead of Worley...

Late November outbreak of Volsheimers strikes again.

2011 - If Justin Hunter didn't get injured...
2012 - If Sunseri wasn't our DC...
2013 - If Worley started intead of Peterman...
2014 - If Dobbs started instead of Worley...

Late November outbreak of Volsheimers strikes again.

I'm sure Bama made the same jokes right before we went on our 9 year win streak. We shall see. I wonder how confident fla fans will be when you hire your 15th choice as head coach.

I'm sure Bama made the same jokes right before we went on our 9 year win streak. We shall see. I wonder how confident fla fans will be when you hire your 15th choice as head coach.

Volsheimers dates back to that 9-game winning streak UT had going against Bama. It's not a joke, it's real.

When UT beats UF, I'll be the first to give credit where credit is due...no excuses.

Last edited:
Being down to Alabama 31-0 just into the 2nd qtr and winning most of the next 3 qtrs 20-7 gives me a real good indication Dobbs is a huge difference maker after entering the game. Try pulling your head out of your azz and understanding reality. BTW...guess who had the highest QB rating in the SEC this week...hint...it wasn't Tebow.

Just like TT both Brantley and Driscol left UF undefeated vs Vols...that's a head in the ass stat for you. Lol

VN Store

Back