Pitt fan here. Ask me anything.

I’d love it. Heinz makes for a great atmosphere when Penn State, WVU, or Notre Dame come to town, but it’s bigger than what we need the rest of the time. Our success the past 12 months has been fun to see because a lot of the pro sports/casual fans have begun to follow the team. Would love for every game to have the atmosphere the Backyard Brawl had on Thursday.
One of the WORST things that has happened to college football has been the loss of rivalry games.
Texas should always play TAMU. Of course they will have to again soon.
Kansas should always play Missouri. It’s one of the few games those 2 fan bases care about in football.
Nebraska should always play Colorado and OU.
there are many others.

One of the WORST things that has happened to college football has been the loss of rivalry games.
Texas should always play TAMU. Of course they will have to again soon.
Kansas should always play Missouri. It’s one of the few games those 2 fan bases care about in football.
Nebraska should always play Colorado and OU.
there are many others.
Ain’t that the truth. As someone who now lives in KC, it’s sad to see what has happened to the Big 12 in particular because this region has lost its identity to a certain extent. I envy conferences like the Big Ten and SEC who have more-or-less been isolated from these issues so far.

Want to know more about our team? Need suggestions on things to do around the Burgh? Ask away and I’ll be more than happy to respond. Tennessee was one of the most welcoming and accommodating fanbases we ever met last year, so I hope you all receive the same generosity from us.

What happened to the qbs shoulder?
What was the actual injury?

Ain’t that the truth. As someone who now lives in KC, it’s sad to see what has happened to the Big 12 in particular because this region has lost its identity to a certain extent. I envy conferences like the Big Ten and SEC who have more-or-less been isolated from these issues so far.
Hope your QB is okay, you've been a good rival. Best of luck rest of the year.

Want to know more about our team? Need suggestions on things to do around the Burgh? Ask away and I’ll be more than happy to respond. Tennessee was one of the most welcoming and accommodating fanbases we ever met last year, so I hope you all receive the same generosity from us.
Your guys nearly gave me a damn heart attack today, hope y'all have a great season

Pitt gave us a Heck of a game. Hope your QBs get healthy.
However that win doesn’t feel great at all. UT was sloppy. Pretty crappy play honestly except for the defense.

I’m having a hard time knowing what this game tells us about our team. Pitt appeared to be well disciplined and solid.TN streaky and too many mistakes drops and overthrows.

However that win doesn’t feel great at all. UT was sloppy. Pretty crappy play honestly except for the defense.

I’m having a hard time knowing what this game tells us about our team. Pitt appeared to be well disciplined and solid.TN streaky and too many mistakes drops and overthrows.
Offensive Line needs some work? I thought it was the RB at first but it is the O line which I think will get better Pitt's front four is good. We will know for sure come FL.

Defense has some players.
Special teams was scary bad.
Offense needs a stud RB to mix it up.

VN Store

Back