Personal Goals

King James 2000 Bible
And he went up from there unto Beth-el: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth youths out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, you bald head; go up, you bald head.

Reactions: 1 person
These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.
Also posting the current state of your present goals.

My present personal goal
Complete regrowth of my hair.
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.

Balding Men Are Victims Of Depression - Bold Ape

I can't believe i.havr never seen this thread.

It's epic.. no.. no words do it justice.

Please let us know how your job is going, your hair growth, and that fine Nebraska 7 you were macking on.

I did it! Not the fastest but I did it. Bewm.

I finally got there last fall... The fact that I could do it was more important than my time. I can work on time as I get more in shape, but getting past the barrier was most important!

The day after the Tigers defeated the Crimson Tide in a great national championship game I did run on the treadmill inside the Gym accomplishing a hard goal which was to get both my maximum amd average heartrate 200 or higher which happened.

I'm currently using a derma roller with 0.75 needles on my scalp since the 2018 Oscars Sunday, and revitalizing hair therapy to naturally fully regrow my hair.

I have seen visible progress because of a new hair in the farthest front center , and new hairs on the front top right side.
I'll be watching the hairs to see if the hairs grow along with new hair.

Reactions: 4 people
I ran on the treadmill for 10 minutes, and used the stairmaster 5 minutes for the whole work more than 80 consecutive days in a row.

VN Store

Back