Personal Goals

These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.
Also posting the current state of your present goals.

My present personal goal
Complete regrowth of my hair.
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.

At this point you should have hair like Slash

Reactions: 2 people
These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.
Also posting the current state of your present goals.

My present personal goal
Complete regrowth of my hair.
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.

Some good news here Firestorm http://www.canada-pharmacy-24h.com/catalog/Hair_Loss/Propecia.htm no Dr prescription needed and not costly

Not part of my job to make conversation with them but that doesn't stop me from talking to them. Plus since I'm a talkative person mostly I'll talk to them unless they don't want to talk, or if they're talking on the phone or to the other person inside the car.

Mostly buisness persons whether it's back to their houses after work, to the airport because of a buisness trip, it's a day off so a day to have fun at a restaurant or somewhere else with friends, to his or her job, etc.
I do recall this week I drove a woman to Dominos working the evening shift at a powerhouse pizza restaurant.

you broke the golden rule

Reactions: 1 person
Firestorm -

Have you thought of contacting Froggy Fresh? You guys need to collaborate on something. You can be the Nate Dogg.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back