Personal Goals

firestorm

Is a Widows peak like a horseshoe ?
No it's above that except still negative if it isn't natural.
Some persons have widow's peak for a natural hairline other persons don't.

The hairline resembles the Spider which is where I understand the name is from, also likely you've seen Jack Nicholson in Batman, As Good as Gets, The Departed, etc his front Hairline is reduced and different than what it was
Or here is images Jude Law and John Travolta different degrees some are thinner others are less thin.

Look at Billy Donovan less hair in the front with more of the scalp shown, and that's not intentional for persons that don't have widow's peak for his or her natural hairline.

http://fress.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Famosos-injerto-pelo-24.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/24/article-1028909-01B64D7800000578-369_224x312_popup.jpg

pismonque

Bury me in Orcadian peat
Thanks, yes she is a babe, and a great stylist along with great hair washer.
Like NFL Cheerleaders she's a babe in that league so if she wanted with commitment and has decent or great dance skills she could be a Pro Cheerleader for a NBA, or NFL team.
Yeah, hair washing is an overlooked art. I've had stylists that are amazing on a coif but just halfass the wash. They don't even repeat. Then I go walking out of there looking super snazzy on the outside but feeling really sad and shortchanged on the inside. Maybe I'll just shave it all and avoid the heartbreak.

firestorm

Grogenix Adjustable Dermastamp - Hair Loss Revolution

Better than a derma roller because hair won't get stuck.

I have seen visible regrowth from using the easy to apply Scalp Elixir from the same company so I''ll be ordering another Scalp Elixir since the current bottle is almost empty, also the Dermastamp ,Supplement, and shampoo.

Current Report
My front right middle hairline from what I see is complete, the left middle hairline is highly incomplete I do see 1 new hair in the left middle area.
Since I have seen visible fruit from using the Scalp Elixir that's why I'm optimistic the results could be great if I'm using the 4 products.

When I say great the baby hairs increased to normal size hairs, a full hairline which would include the middle area both sides, and full edges.

I did work during the a 2018 local Nebraska election so likely get enough money to order 2 of these products or maybe 3.

VN Store

Sponsors