Personal Goals

Is a Widows peak like a horseshoe ?

No it's above that except still negative if it isn't natural.
Some persons have widow's peak for a natural hairline other persons don't.

The hairline resembles the Spider which is where I understand the name is from, also likely you've seen Jack Nicholson in Batman, As Good as Gets, The Departed, etc his front Hairline is reduced and different than what it was
Or here is images Jude Law and John Travolta different degrees some are thinner others are less thin.

Look at Billy Donovan less hair in the front with more of the scalp shown, and that's not intentional for persons that don't have widow's peak for his or her natural hairline.

http://fress.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Famosos-injerto-pelo-24.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/06/24/article-1028909-01B64D7800000578-369_224x312_popup.jpg

Reactions: 508mikey
Is Lyndsey hot? And congrats on your thick back hair.

Thanks, yes she is a babe, and a great stylist along with great hair washer.
Like NFL Cheerleaders she's a babe in that league so if she wanted with commitment and has decent or great dance skills she could be a Pro Cheerleader for a NBA, or NFL team.

Reactions: 508mikey
Thanks, yes she is a babe, and a great stylist along with great hair washer.
Like NFL Cheerleaders she's a babe in that league so if she wanted with commitment and has decent or great dance skills she could be a Pro Cheerleader for a NBA, or NFL team.

Yeah, hair washing is an overlooked art. I've had stylists that are amazing on a coif but just halfass the wash. They don't even repeat. Then I go walking out of there looking super snazzy on the outside but feeling really sad and shortchanged on the inside. Maybe I'll just shave it all and avoid the heartbreak.

Grogenix Adjustable Dermastamp - Hair Loss Revolution

Better than a derma roller because hair won't get stuck.

I have seen visible regrowth from using the easy to apply Scalp Elixir from the same company so I''ll be ordering another Scalp Elixir since the current bottle is almost empty, also the Dermastamp ,Supplement, and shampoo.

Current Report
My front right middle hairline from what I see is complete, the left middle hairline is highly incomplete I do see 1 new hair in the left middle area.
Since I have seen visible fruit from using the Scalp Elixir that's why I'm optimistic the results could be great if I'm using the 4 products.

When I say great the baby hairs increased to normal size hairs, a full hairline which would include the middle area both sides, and full edges.

I did work during the a 2018 local Nebraska election so likely get enough money to order 2 of these products or maybe 3.

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/g30AAOSwQd9bcvFK/s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Speaking of this. Deion Sanders has a full head of hair now. I don't know how much hair loss he had because he was shaving his head. He and Brian Urlacher are touting some product. Has anyone tried it?
they had the transplant done at a place called RESTORE -- Firestorm should look into that

Most likely I'm going to achieve full natural hair regrowth by using the Irestore anti hair loss serum and Irestore Laser Cap.
The cowlick has begun, less hair is visible in the back, more hair on the front top sides, and my U Hairline is becoming visible after years of the Widow's Peak.

Even if I obtained a high amount of money from my Texas Roadhouse job I have no desire to get the best hair transplant since that is a flawed temporary solution because you would need to get a hair transplant 20 years later which I recall is the only flaw.

I've achieved my goal to get back to the right weight since for months I was under 170 which is underweight because I weighed 175 in 2016.

I want to get all pages modified to 100 original content so I can begin making money online with the blogging with Rory system. If I don't achieve that goal this December most likely I'll achieve that goal in early January. Most likely I'll achieve that goal if I modify 3 pages or more weekly.
I'm very excited that I'll be making cash when I'm working out at the gym, watching NHL games or other team sports games at a restaurant, shopping for movies at CD Tradepost, etc.

I'll have a high amount of money that I can on a Chicago vacation stay at the Drake Hotel, expend more than 200 dollars at the Adidas Store, etc.

I'll still be working at Texas Roadhouse because I do enjoy working with my coworkers, bringing food for my coworkers, talking to my coworkers about my life, and wearing a variety of hats including my Orange New Era Fitted Volunteers hat, my adjustable Blackhawks hat, etc.

Also, I'll have enough cash that I can buy a 2021 Red Hot Chevy Camero, and a Ferrari Pista since I want a Ferrari and that Ferrari is made for everyday use.

I'm not wasting my money on hair regrowth remedies because my hair is naturally regrowing with the Irestore Essential laser cap, and the Irestore serum.

Also if there is no cure for baldness then I'm wondering what exactly did Lebron James, and Drew Brees use as great hair regrowth solutions since both of them were balding for years until most likely they both got the same best quality hair transplant.

VN Store

Back