Personal Goals

I want to get the remaining pages modified before March ends so I can begin making money online with the blogging with Rory System. I'll have financial freedom since the amount of money I can make online is more than I could make at Texas Roadhouse monthly and yearly.
The amount of cash I make I'll go on a Chicago Vacation, see a Chicago Fire home game, spend more than 2 days at the Drake hotel, eat at more than 4 Chicago Deep Dish pizza restaurants, and spend more than 150 bucks at the Adidas Store.

Also, I would also be able to go on a Las Vegas Vacation including driving a Ferrari Pista on a Las Vegas Racetrack, an Alaska vacation including get pulled by Huskies since that didn't happen because of the weather flaw,a Disney Cruise Vacation, etc.

Also, I can buy expensive Ferrari Polos, a Ferrari Waterproof Hat, Bulls Hats I've seen at Pro Image and Lids, Red Leather Boots, a Red Leather Vest, other clothes, Ferrari Posters, and other things.

Also, I want to finish naturally regrowing my hair in 2022 so I won't have to think back to when I had thick and full hair, also I won't be able to be unhappy when I see Christopher Russell, Mark Wahlberg, and other guys that have thick full hair.
I'll be using an Irestore Professional Laser Helmet since that has more coverage than the Irestore Essential Laser Helmet, also Simfort shampoo, and the Irestore anti hair loss serum.

I want to get the remaining pages modified before March ends so I can begin making money online with the blogging with Rory System. I'll have financial freedom since the amount of money I can make online is more than I could make at Texas Roadhouse monthly and yearly.
The amount of cash I make I'll go on a Chicago Vacation, see a Chicago Fire home game, spend more than 2 days at the Drake hotel, eat at more than 4 Chicago Deep Dish pizza restaurants, and spend more than 150 bucks at the Adidas Store.

Also, I would also be able to go on a Las Vegas Vacation including driving a Ferrari Pista on a Las Vegas Racetrack, an Alaska vacation including get pulled by Huskies since that didn't happen because of the weather flaw,a Disney Cruise Vacation, etc.

Also, I can buy expensive Ferrari Polos, a Ferrari Waterproof Hat, Bulls Hats I've seen at Pro Image and Lids, Red Leather Boots, a Red Leather Vest, other clothes, Ferrari Posters, and other things.

Also, I want to finish naturally regrowing my hair in 2022 so I won't have to think back to when I had thick and full hair, also I won't be able to be unhappy when I see Christopher Russell, Mark Wahlberg, and other guys that have thick full hair.
I'll be using an Irestore Professional Laser Helmet since that has more coverage than the Irestore Essential Laser Helmet, also Simfort shampoo, and the Irestore anti hair loss serum.
Be careful, from what I have read, this Rory Ricord blogging system sounds like a scam. Anyways, good luck.

Achievable Goal

Get up at 6:40 by using an alarm clock on Sundays so I won’t be late arriving at Candlewood Church which begins at 9AM.

My hair is getting close to fully regrown including the swirl and cowlick, and visible front hairline.
I’ve been using the Nutrafol pills for Men which are working after getting a high progress using the Irestore laser essential helmet.

Instagram
I want to get the more than 40 photos on my Cellphone uploaded to my Instagram.

I write a description of the photo I upload including the exact day I took the photo.
It’s no different than a Photo Album if I’m just uploading photos to my Instagram with no details.
That’s the main reason why I write details for the photo I upload.

Mostly it’s similar to Paintings in Art Museums that do have information about the Painting under the Painting.

Reactions: 508mikey
Also I saw an advertisement for ScalpMed which possibly might be the best natural hair regrowth solution if it isn’t the best Laser Helmet created by Irestore or some other premium company.
I think the price for the items is 120 bucks so I’ll try that natural hair regrowth solution in February or March since I’ll have used the Nutrafol pills for Men for more than 3 months.

I say that because I’m trusting the before and after pictures for men and women are the real natural results instead of just easy to fool persons using photoshop in the Fast Internet era, or high quality wigs are being used.

Omg my husband is obsessed with his hair and I don’t really notice or think about it, so I guess he is relatively normal after all 😂

I’m 38, and over the last 5 years, my hairline has been receding at a geometric rate. I feel lucky, though. My dad was full-on bald by age 35. I hope I can hold onto it for about 3-5 more years.

Reactions: firestorm
I read the first page and then skipped to the end, and I'm glad to see that 53 pages and 7 years later this thread is still about regrowing hair.
We have some good stuff around here. You ever been on this side of the world? I've been as far as Idaho, daughter is in the Air Force there. Have a cousin in Seattle, and a preacher friend who moved out to Washington to pastor a church, can't remember the town right now. I'd like to visit Washington and Oregon some time

Reactions: PurpleTraveler
We have some good stuff around here. You ever been on this side of the world? I've been as far as Idaho, daughter is in the Air Force there. Have a cousin in Seattle, and a preacher friend who moved out to Washington to pastor a church, can't remember the town right now. I'd like to visit Washington and Oregon some time

My wife is from Maryland so that "side" - yes. Sadly I haven't spent any appreciable time in Tennessee - just route 81 and 40, and a Red Roof Inn in Knoxville. Would love to get out to a UT game, spend time in the Smokies, and do a tour of the barbecue scene.

I am from the Seattle area, but I haven't lived there for some time, but it is beautiful and there are some fun things to see as a tourist. The Californians ruined Seattle though so I live in Wisconsin now. Also spent 5 years in Houston and couldn't get out quickly enough.

Reactions: joevol33
My wife is from Maryland so that "side" - yes. Sadly I haven't spent any appreciable time in Tennessee - just route 81 and 40, and a Red Roof Inn in Knoxville. Would love to get out to a UT game, spend time in the Smokies, and do a tour of the barbecue scene.

I am from the Seattle area, but I haven't lived there for some time, but it is beautiful and there are some fun things to see as a tourist. The Californians ruined Seattle though so I live in Wisconsin now. Also spent 5 years in Houston and couldn't get out quickly enough.
I have a couple of friends in Minnesota, they hate the winter 🤣.

Reactions: 508mikey
Me today with no hat
12/13/2022
Front hairline is progressing, and the common window’s peak is being reduced which I had before using my 1st Laser Helmet for natural Hair Regrowth.

This is hat hair since I haven’t showered before going to the gym which is a short drive.

The hair hasn’t regrown thick in the back so that’s why you can still easily see my scalp.

I expect I’ll get the desired result with fully regrown thick hair in the back by using the Irestore anti hair loss serum, and Nutrafol
Pills for men.
February or late January I’ll buy the ScalpMed Items.

A3D9F431-D616-44E7-9FDC-44BF579AFC6D.jpegD8C26662-9165-41D0-92C6-0E8779905BB8.jpeg

Me today with no hat
12/13/2022
Front hairline is progressing, and the common window’s peak is being reduced which I had before using my 1st Laser Helmet for natural Hair Regrowth.

This is hat hair since I haven’t showered before going to the gym which is a short drive.

The hair hasn’t regrown thick in the back so that’s why you can still easily see my scalp.

I expect I’ll get the desired result with fully regrown thick hair in the back by using the Irestore anti hair loss serum, and Nutrafol
Pills for men.
February or late January I’ll buy the ScalpMed Items.

View attachment 523394View attachment 523395

Sometimes you just got to let go.

Sometimes you just got to let go.

I won’t because I’m Jesse from Full House not a Jason Statham, or a Dwayne Johnson.

My hair is regrowing, and I’m pretty happy with the natural regrowth, however not satisfied until I get the fully natural regrown hair.
I won’t be satisfied with anything less than thick naturally regrown full hair including the hairline in the front back to a U instead of the incomplete hairline.

I won’t because I’m Jesse from Full House not a Jason Statham, or a Dwayne Johnson.

My hair is regrowing, and I’m pretty happy with the natural regrowth, however not satisfied until I get the fully natural regrown hair.
I won’t be satisfied with anything less than thick naturally regrown full hair including the hairline in the front back to a U instead of the incomplete hairline.

I was just messing with ya. Good luck.

I was just messing with ya. Good luck.

Thank you.

I do know a coworker at Texas Roadhouse that mostly resembles Jason Statham aka Handsome Rob from the great remake movie The Italian Job.

Also Tony Michael does greatly resemble Jason Statham.
Tony Michael is a professional photographer that does great work, and I know because he’s a Cohost for Dave McRae’s 2 dudes and some ******** show which is them
providing unfiltered commentary for movies including It Follows, Back to the Future, etc.
Also other topics mostly entertainment including a reimagining of a Halloween remake that has Loomis as a Chicago detective looking for Michael Myers in the innocent Leave It to Beaver era, A Nightmare On Elm Street remake, etc.

I’ll post a picture of Jason Statham and Tony Michael later today.

A few months before I turned 50 I got to thinking about how I'd let myself go a bit and I decided I needed to start that next decade out right. So I gave myself a slogan to work toward: Fit By Fitty.

Well, fitty came along and I wasn't fit. So I got to thinking I just didn't give myself enough time. I needed to set a more realistic goal. My new slogan: Sexy By Six'y.

I'm 57 now so I'm thinking I might need to start working on that pretty soon. I mostly just need to work off the excess gut. Otherwise I'm quite dashing, really.

A few months before I turned 50 I got to thinking about how I'd let myself go a bit and I decided I needed to start that next decade out right. So I gave myself a slogan to work toward: Fit By Fitty.

Well, fitty came along and I wasn't fit. So I got to thinking I just didn't give myself enough time. I needed to set a more realistic goal. My new slogan: Sexy By Six'y.

I'm 57 now so I'm thinking I might need to start working on that pretty soon. I mostly just need to work off the excess gut. Otherwise I'm quite dashing, really.

You going to get a trainer at a gym.

I assume you’ll be using a certain diet including salads to lose weight.

If it’s changing the stomach I recall TaBo can be used however that is more than 15 minutes of an intense workout.

Reactions: pismonque
Instagram
I want to get my more than 90 photos including of my 2022 Nashville Vacation, 2022 Chicago August Vacation, and multiple Sports cars uploaded on my JasontheTitansFan Instagram.

YouTube
Since I can now post in the community of my channel with posts I have the desire to get any reactions including thumbs up since I can post information about my life, and my reaction to events including the Ferrari GT that will be available to drive in the racing video game Gran Turismo 7, and any new CDs I’m a fan of.
I have the desire to get the over 1,000 subscribers because it’s a high bar achievement.

DrumDums aka Lee that mostly talks about Horror movies, action movies, his idol the Hollywood Actor Sylvester Stallone, other movies including the movies he’s seen or watched, etc.
I did say I want to do a Live Stream with him, and that might happen after talking with him about details on Twitter or in the comments of a DrumDums video.

These can be past goals whether you accomplished them or not along with current goals. Or the goals could someone you are acquainted with or know.
Also posting the current state of your present goals.

My present personal goal
Complete regrowth of my hair.
Hair for me is like a second soul which is why I am fighting and will fight like there is no tommorow to regrow it. I know I'll have a large amount of personal peace achieving this goal because I wont have to keep thinking toward the future of when it'll happen or thinking back to the past when I didnt have the problem of hair loss.

Currently my front edges are still very thin in the front so hard to see when not up close, hair on the front top is progreessing. I did see a small hair on the left side this week.
I've been doing what is necessary to regrow it including cardio excersise that helps you relax plus gets rid of excess dht.

I'm optimistic I can achieve this goal 1 week before the Mens March Madness tournament.
I'm just checking in on your goal progress after 7 years

I'm just checking in on your goal progress after 7 years

7 years ago I didn’t know about Irestore an American Company in California that builds terrific items for maintaining hair, and naturally regrowing hair.

I’ll be buying the ScalpMed item in February or late January.
The u Hairline is progressing since it’s visible, and I’ll be joyful when the hair behind my head returns to thick and full.

730E1DBB-C037-4AD8-B8D3-02C03D47B2ED.jpeg8AA9C0C6-CA98-43D9-89AB-635B350662AE.png

A 2023 goal is I want to naturally eliminate the stomach fat.
I found this terrific high selling item which was featured on the get your item sold tv show of innovative creations to make high cash that is Shark Tank.

I’m going to use Keto gummies since I want to have the same slim stomach as 1 of my favorite tv protagonists that from a tv show which is the Monster Hunter, and an admirable Valiant Heroic Champion which is Sam Winchester.

VN Store

Back