OT Karic is a Vol

The portal is a part of college football now, and if you can pick up someone from it that can help your team, you do it. If you don't someone else will and you may end up playing against that guy. We just need to accept it as how it works now and move on. As they say, move along, nothing to see here.

Reactions: UTwild82
It looked like Texas' starting OL were all around 330 to 350 lbs. So maybe a smaller (300 lb. OL) is a better fit and more valuable to us. I think you probably need to be under 325 in order to play at the pace that we run, just from a conditioning standpoint and gap blocking scheme.[/QUOTE Wright, Carvin, & Spraggins are huge. All 3 are at least 325lbs probably more. Mays is the only guy on our starting OL under 315lbs. If we did the average our starting OL is probably around 325lbs. U can be big and still be in shape. The tempo didn't slow those 3 down at all.

care to explain train lol ? I love when you comment it’s always exciting

You essentially copied what the 247 write up was for him. You are not a D1 coach or evaluator of talent in the SEC. Coach Elarbee has forgotten more about offensive lineman than you will ever know. They obviously think he is fine for the SEC. So ergo, your statements were wrong.

Reactions: WilcoVolsFan
You essentially copied what the 247 write up was for him. You are not a D1 coach or evaluator of talent in the SEC. Coach Elarbee has forgotten more about offensive lineman than you will ever know. They obviously think he is fine for the SEC. So ergo, your statements were wrong.
I didn’t copy anything lol.. I live in Texas you dumb dumb.. I’m surrounded by Texas fans. Are you really not smart enough to read my name. Come on man I expect more from you

I didn’t copy anything lol.. I live in Texas you dumb dumb.. I’m surrounded by Texas fans. Are you really not smart enough to read my name. Come on man I expect more from you
Hey…me too! Been in Texas 27 years and know way too many Longhorn homers. Very familiar with the Southlake Carroll program also. Didn’t hear any scathing amateur scouting reports…or glowing reviews. Sounds like a decently rated big ugly who got caught in a numbers game. Maybe he does nothing or maybe he locks up the RT spot for a couple of seasons. Only thing I know is that you don’t KNOW anything.

Oh snap, you’re surrounded by Texas fans? Are they all as smart with educated opinions as the fans here?

Reactions: butchna
Fit is extremely important. For those who don’t understand that, answer this: was Hendon Hooker a better fit for Virginia Tech’s system or Tennessee’s? Was the fact that VT chose to go with Braxton Burmeister over him a solid indicator that he’d fail at Tennessee?

Our coaches like Karic for our system. He’s believed to be a better fit at UT. If you disagree, fine. I’ll err on the side of the experts.

Hey…me too! Been in Texas 27 years and know way too many Longhorn homers. Very familiar with the Southlake Carroll program also. Didn’t hear any scathing amateur scouting reports…or glowing reviews. Sounds like a decently rated big ugly who got caught in a numbers game. Maybe he does nothing or maybe he locks up the RT spot for a couple of seasons. Only thing I know is that you don’t KNOW anything.
Well don’t tell anybody that you may have some insight on a player that mostly everyone in the forum from TENNESSEE does not…. They won’t believe you. How do you start a forum ? Mods need to clean up the knowledge allowed in here

Well don’t tell anybody that you may have some insight on a player that mostly everyone in the forum from TENNESSEE does not…. They won’t believe you. How do you start a forum ? Mods need to clean up the knowledge allowed in here

insight
noun
in·sight
1: the power or act of seeing into a situation : PENETRATION

2: the act or result of apprehending the inner nature of things or of seeing intuitively

3: some Ish this random loudmouth from Lubbock told me, so now I'm parroting like either of us know what the F we're talking about

Reactions: butchna
Oh god no… my group actually understands football. This forum is a bunch of children trying to fish in a mud hole

Is this genius part of that group?

Not sure what it is.. Josh Heupel does nothing for me. Honestly. It’s like I don’t care.... but I do

Anyone else been feeling like this? I get the runway for CJH hate is a long one but I’m not even talking about that and being unhappy with the hire. Something just doesn’t feel right to me. I feel like we are being played

First you look up the definition of “knowledge” on your internet machine, and note the differences between that and your OPINION. 😎

Is this genius part of that group?
I mean this was a pretty good take at the time. Danny white from ucf and heup. He brought his own guy to coach at Tennessee to bring us back… ?? Why are you confused here cause we are two years after the fact lololol ?
you are make yourself look dumb here Wilco

First you look up the definition of “knowledge” on your internet machine, and note the differences between that and your OPINION. 😎
Agree maybe I should just start my own and invite people.. you won’t be getting one :)
see you at Kroger or we can try the new HEB

I mean this was a pretty good take at the time. Danny white from ucf and heup. He brought his own guy to coach at Tennessee to bring us back… ?? Why are you confused here cause we are two years after the fact lololol ?
you are make yourself look dumb here Wilco

"you are make yourself look dumb"

Chef's Kiss right there.

VN Store

Back