OT Karic is a Vol

No since lots of fans treat players who transfer from Tennessee like crap I think it's only fair for it to work both ways. So yes I posted something stupid to go along with the stupid fans that hate on players that leave
So your strategy when you read a stupid opinion is to create your own dumb one. Well that's one way to go through life

Small, undersized, will be moved inside. Not a SEC tackle and prob not a G either. Good feet. Got beat out by a true freshman at Texas.
Next
OT / 6-4 / 296 … undersized … Wow. These kids keep getting bigger. At one time that would be considered a BIG kid … in a few years are we looking at 396 being undersized?

Small, undersized, will be moved inside. Not a SEC tackle and prob not a G either. Good feet. Got beat out by a true freshman at Texas.
Next
How did little ut do this year? I have no idea who their o line coach is. I totally trust our coaches recruiting decisions. Especially Elarbee and Garner

Not sure if Heupel would ever do this but I dream of having 2 different OL units. So at the end of a long drive or late in the game when guys are tired we being in 5 fresh bodies and dominate our tired opponents. MSU used to do it on the defensive side of the ball and was very effective. Gotta have great depth to do it tho
An Olineman doesn’t have to go all out every play in this system. A quick snap and quick throw to the flats takes 2 seconds. The defense gets tired because they do have to go all out each play because they don’t know where the ball is going.

Welcome to the only REAL UT my VOL brother!!

Btw...Tennessee had this priceless University before Texas was even a state!!!

Also, the reason we are called the Volunteers is because the territory now known as Texas was getting its azz handed to it by Mexico, and asked for Tennessee to come and save the day... Davy Crockett and an army of thousands of Tennessee Volunteers went out west and pimpsmacked those same Mexicans...

Davy Crockett And The Tennessee Volunteers: A History Behind The Name - Rocky Top Talk

* we had previously mustered 1500 Volunteers under Andrew Jackson who went down to New Orleans and dirtnapped the British.

Moral of the story:

Tennessee folks Volunteer to kick azz when azz kickin' is what is needed. Texas is just like the French in ww2 and would have been overrun if we didn't do what we do best. Volunteer..to kick azz.
Lived in TX for 6 years. When Texans started bragging about TX, I reminded them that if it weren't for us Tennesseans, they would be speaking Spanish! BTW, Sam Houston was a Tennessean, our 6th governor and first President of the Republic of TX, TX 1st U.S. Senator and also served as their Governor. The city of Houston is named after him.

Next
Just checked. According to the rosters on ourlads.com 5 of the 8 starting OT's in the CFP weigh 310 or less.

There are guys who cannot carry weight. Maybe Karic is one of those? We'll see.

As far as being beaten out... Hooker was beaten out. V Jones was relegated to most ST's. Mincey was a back up at UF... who had a pretty bad OL this year with the guy who beat him out.

xzk2w8vnswqd5zbg2jci

Just checked. According to the rosters on ourlads.com 5 of the 8 starting OT's in the CFP weigh 310 or less.

There are guys who cannot carry weight. Maybe Karic is one of those? We'll see.

As far as being beaten out... Hooker was beaten out. V Jones was relegated to most ST's. Mincey was a back up at UF... who had a pretty bad OL this year with the guy who beat him out.
It’s interesting how this has changed in the past 40 years. Steelers’ 1979 Mike Webster played at 255 and Kolb was their heaviest lineman at just over 260.

I trust our coaches…based on the past they have made pretty smart choices through their evaluations. The sexy portal guys don’t always work out and most don’t. Gotta trust our coaches—they seem to have a great plan for the health of our program. GBO!

Reactions: UTwild82

VN Store

Back