OT Karic is a Vol

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Really good pickup. Experienced OT played in big games. He will push for starting position. Staff is very happy with Freshman lineman but unhappy with backups upper classman.. in CHRIST Alone

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Welcome to the only REAL UT my VOL brother!!

Btw...Tennessee had this priceless University before Texas was even a state!!!

Also, the reason we are called the Volunteers is because the territory now known as Texas was getting its azz handed to it by Mexico, and asked for Tennessee to come and save the day... Davy Crockett and an army of thousands of Tennessee Volunteers went out west and pimpsmacked those same Mexicans...

Davy Crockett And The Tennessee Volunteers: A History Behind The Name - Rocky Top Talk

* we had previously mustered 1500 Volunteers under Andrew Jackson who went down to New Orleans and dirtnapped the British.

Moral of the story:

Tennessee folks Volunteer to kick azz when azz kickin' is what is needed. Texas is just like the French in ww2 and would have been overrun if we didn't do what we do best. Volunteer..to kick azz.

It looked like Texas' starting OL were all around 330 to 350 lbs. So maybe a smaller (300 lb. OL) is a better fit and more valuable to us. I think you probably need to be under 325 in order to play at the pace that we run, just from a conditioning standpoint and gap blocking scheme.

Reactions: bpalmer28
It looked like Texas' starting OL were all around 330 to 350 lbs. So maybe a smaller (300 lb. OL) is a better fit and more valuable to us. I think you probably need to be under 325 in order to play at the pace that we run, just from a conditioning standpoint and gap blocking scheme.
Not sure if Heupel would ever do this but I dream of having 2 different OL units. So at the end of a long drive or late in the game when guys are tired we being in 5 fresh bodies and dominate our tired opponents. MSU used to do it on the defensive side of the ball and was very effective. Gotta have great depth to do it tho

VN Store

Back