OT Karic is a Vol

I mean this was a pretty good take at the time. Danny white from ucf and heup. He brought his own guy to coach at Tennessee to bring us back… ??

Guy who defends his player eval because he "live in Texas around a lot of Texas fans" simultaneously defends bad take of criticizing AD for hiring Coach he'd actually worked with previously.

You is be looking smart with you typing words, RTT.

Nothing wrong with my take on huep at the time… I’ll stand by it. He turned out to be great for us.. I’m confused on what he wants hear
You say this guy sucks and that was your take on our new hire…it’s relevant. Maybe you’re wrong…again?

Reactions: WilcoVolsFan
You say this guy sucks and that was your take on our new hire…it’s relevant. Maybe you’re wrong…again?
A little different don’t you think.. one was to bring the program back the other is to possibly be a depth player on our line
come on butch

No difference. Your opinion is right or wrong.
Well butch… opinions aren’t meant to be right or wrong.. they are opinions remember. My thoughts. You can’t judge people on that. That’s a golden rule we were taught as kids remember ?

Well butch… opinions aren’t meant to be right or wrong.. they are opinions remember. My thoughts. You can’t judge people on that. That’s a golden rule we were taught as kids remember ?
You can judge the RESULT! Otherwise it’s uttering nonsensical babble. That what you’re angling? 😉

Reactions: RockyTopTexas

My opinion is that your parents are probably Brother and Sister. First cousins at a minimum.

VN Store

Back