Ole Miss Visitor List

I agree that the momentum for the 23 class does seem better. Just a little disappointed they havent added much to the 22 class since the improvement the last few games.
I think we'll get a lot of '22 guys visit in November and December before the early signing period. There will likely be a lot of names that most of us haven't heard at all up to this point. I also think that major emphasis has been placed on '23 and beyond in regards to high school prospects, and the plan is to build a good portion of the remaining '22 spots through the portal. We just are in dire need of more bodies that are physically ready to compete at this level for depth purposes. Very few kids straight out of high school are plug and play guys.

I think we'll get a lot of '22 guys visit in November and December before the early signing period. There will likely be a lot of names that most of us haven't heard at all up to this point. I also think that major emphasis has been placed on '23 and beyond in regards to high school prospects, and the plan is to build a good portion of the remaining '22 spots through the portal. We just are in dire need of more bodies that are physically ready to compete at this level for depth purposes. Very few kids straight out of high school are plug and play guys.
yup

This is a great time to be a Vol fan. This is the fun part of the ride: ascending from the bottom, building on a firm foundation, watching the *****s come out as the clouds clear.

Add to this our recent successes in basketball and baseball... and from what I've read, it sounds like the Lady Vols are ascending similarly.

This is a great time to be a Vol fan. This is the fun part of the ride: ascending from the bottom, building on a firm foundation, watching the *****s come out as the clouds clear.

Add to this our recent successes in basketball and baseball... and from what I've read, it sounds like the Lady Vols are ascending similarly.
I spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure out what cuss word you bleeped out before realizing it just means stars.

I spent a good 2 minutes trying to figure out what cuss word you bleeped out before realizing it just means stars.

Hahaha! I'm truly sorry I caused you to dredge those waters!

I thought about that before I posted, but decided I was better served by ambiguity, than writing "watching the 5-stars come out" and provoking a 5- vs 4- vs 3-star argument.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
Best way I have ever heard it explained

VN Store

Back