3 star iOL Lance Williams
3 star C Cal Grubbs
UR RB DeSean Bishop
UR DB AC Mason-Young

4 star CB Kaleb Beasley
4 star LB Edwin Spillman
UR WR Brandon Heyward
UR WR Brandon Winton
Are we sure that 2023 list isn’t actually allvolrecruiting’s playlist?
I swear those are musical artists.
GBO!!

Reactions: allvolrecruiting
Please keep our heads this weekend. If we win, there is no reason to storm the field!!
Let’s act like we’ve been there (albeit a long time). This is not Bama or Florida.
As an old blue hair I have to disagree with this. This program needs all of the positive emotion it can get. I am beyond excited to hear a couple of recruits leave here this past weekend saying that the game experience in Neyland blew them away and was beyond their expectations.

I really do not like the SEC imposing penalties on programs for storming the field. No other conference does it and they recognize that these games are normal emotional events.

(* denotes commit)

5 star DT Walter Nolen
4 star QB Tayven Jackson*
4 star DE Venson Sneed*
3 star WR Cam Miller*
3 star OL Mo Clipper*

5 star QB Nicholaus Iamaleava
4 star OL Brycen Sanders
4 star OT Joe Crocker
4 star OG Luke Brown
4 star OL Tyler Jeffries
3 star OT Ayden Bussell
3 star RB Marquez Taylor

5 star QB Jadyn Davis
UR RB Boo Carter

HOOPS
5 star PF Dillon Mitchell
4 star CG BJ Edwards*
4 star PG Chandler Jackson

Possible Appearances:
4 star OL Addison Nichols*
4 star TE Brody Foley*
3 star WR Marquarius White*
3 star WR Chas Nimrod*
3 star RB Dylan Sampson*
3 star DT Jordan Philips*
3 star LB Kalib Perry*
3 star OT Brian Grant*
3 star OT Masai Reddick*
3 star LB Elijah Herring*

5 star QB Dante Moore
4 star DE Caleb Herring
4 star QB Marcel Reed
4 star WR Adarius Redmond
4 star WR Shamar Porter
3 star DB Jack Luttrell*
3 star WR Ayden Greene
3 star WR Jacob Page
3 star WR Nate Spillman
3 star DE Nathan Robinson
3 star DL Drake Carlson
3 star LB Ethan Crisp
3 star iOL Lance Williams
3 star C Cal Grubbs
UR RB DeSean Bishop
UR DB AC Mason-Young

4 star CB Kaleb Beasley
4 star LB Edwin Spillman
UR WR Brandon Heyward
UR WR Brandon Winton

Thanks for including basketball prospects.

well. this is shaping up to may be the biggest recruiting weekend of the year for us....i know we'll get visits for the UGA game, but i might not be surprised if this weekend surpasses the UGA game for impact, especially for the 23 class.

let's put on a show!

well. this is shaping up to may be the biggest recruiting weekend of the year for us....i know we'll get visits for the UGA game, but i might not be surprised if this weekend surpasses the UGA game for impact, especially for the 23 class.

let's put on a show!
I just wish we had more uncommitted 22 guys coming in this weekend.

I just wish we had more uncommitted 22 guys coming in this weekend.
i do too, but honestly, i'm not all that concerned about it. this class, i think it is what it is. and i don't think it's bad. and i'm not sure it doesn't change around some before it's all said and done anyway. these rule changes and stuff, who knows what may change...there's several flip candidates out there that could change the face of this class all together, land a guy like Nolen...and come Christmas, we're in great shape.

but the big reason i'm not all that concerned is because of the work they're putting in on the 23 class....i think that class is shaping up to be pretty darn good. they've really emphasized that class, made it a priority. not necessarily at the expense of the 22 class, but it's pretty clear to me that they like a lot of kids in that class, and have made strides in developing relationships with the kids in that class.

i do too, but honestly, i'm not all that concerned about it. this class, i think it is what it is. and i don't think it's bad. and i'm not sure it doesn't change around some before it's all said and done anyway. these rule changes and stuff, who knows what may change...there's several flip candidates out there that could change the face of this class all together, land a guy like Nolen...and come Christmas, we're in great shape.

but the big reason i'm not all that concerned is because of the work they're putting in on the 23 class....i think that class is shaping up to be pretty darn good. they've really emphasized that class, made it a priority. not necessarily at the expense of the 22 class, but it's pretty clear to me that they like a lot of kids in that class, and have made strides in developing relationships with the kids in that class.
I agree that the momentum for the 23 class does seem better. Just a little disappointed they havent added much to the 22 class since the improvement the last few games.

I agree that the momentum for the 23 class does seem better. Just a little disappointed they havent added much to the 22 class since the improvement the last few games.
well, i think we're to the point in the season where that will start to matter. i'm sure much of the pitch up to this point has been "just check us out this season" and if we get to 5-2 this weekend, it may grab some attention from some 22 kids, especially ones that committed elsewhere, early....

and we still have a lot of spots to fill, so as we get in to late fall, and still have 9 or spots or so, plush any additions from any rule changes.....we may start to look like a lot better option to some kids.

and if nothing else, it gives us an opportunity to recruit depth at key spots in the front 7 and OL.

Fisher Anderson will be in attendance. Doubt he is a flip candidate but speaks highly of Coach Elarbee and Coach Heup.

Reactions: OrangeShade
Thats what I thought too. And then I thought about the impact of Nolen being the only uncommitted 22 guy there along with a group of guys who are going to be in his ear, and Im wondering if that may have been a strategy.
i think there was definitely a push to get as many committed guys here as possible, but i don't know that they were turning away any other uncommitted guys from the 22 class....

I'm betting they're gonna hit the portal pretty hard at the end of the season to make up for needs that they didn't fill from the 22 recruiting class. Just like they did to fill holes this season.
yep, and i would bet it's gonna be OL, DL, LB heavy...get some experienced depth in here as fast as possible. they know they need to buy some time, to develop the younger guys.

Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
i think there was definitely a push to get as many committed guys here as possible, but i don't know that they were turning away any other uncommitted guys from the 22 class....

No im sure they wouldnt tell someone that we were interested in no. Im just wondering how aggressive they were with sending out invitations once they realized they could have Nolen and a peer group.

VN Store

Back