Ole Miss Visitor List

Would rather have class & honor (definitely don’t want to be Bama or Florida); you do that, wins & championships come.

That’s how you become Vandy. LSU wasn’t brimming with class and honor. Ohio State the same. Auburn had Cam paid. Then I guess that leaves Clemson? Not a chance class or honor. Or go all the way back to 05 Texas? Who played USC brimming with paid players. Because 02 OSU had Clarett paid. 01 Miami was wild. 00 Oklahoma but there’s a lot of dirt there and 99 FSU wellllll…..

I’ll go all the way back to 98 as the last champions and let you debate class and honor to win one…

I don’t see it like you do. I think the idiots who threw stuff on the field will hurt us in recruiting.

So you didn’t see the recruits celebrating and acting wild when it was going on??

Because I’m not seeing it any specific type of way, I’m just saying exactly what was seen at the game. They were loving the 4th quarter.

Josh Pate is the best CFB commenter right now. I agree with pretty much everything he said about the Ole Miss game.

Seems like an unbiased fan of the game. Very well informed and logical. Much respect to him. It's too bad guys like him don't get hired by the SECN.

Yet another chapter in a series of the most insane, epically long, missed opportunities, horrible called, Tennessee games. Beyond unreal our story. At least we are the least boring ride in the nation.

Yet another chapter in a series of the most insane, epically long, missed opportunities, horrible called, Tennessee games. Beyond unreal our story. At least we are the least boring ride in the nation.
I assume none of this is real and it's all a simulation. Tennessee fans are the ones that selected the option of "challenge me emotionally" in this life/sim.

I assume none of this is real and it's all a simulation. Tennessee fans are the ones that selected the option of "challenge me emotionally" in this life/sim.

It is a sport purgatory that we were somehow dropped into. The football gods laugh at our plight as they dangle the golden apple inches from our fingers only to pull it back away.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back