Ole Miss To Replace Rebels

Weasel Kiffin... come on boys', they've got momentum... drop and roll we need a time out to gather our thoughts, LOL

OGC.a20e7653039f3516ba255a1320c5ca48

You realize we did the same to them right? Even one of our coaches was caught during a replay telling our defense guy who couldn't get off the field quick enough to go down for a fake injury.
If you can't see the difference in taking a dive occasionally to avoid a penalty because you can't get off the field and making dives a huge part of your defensive strategy on nearly 1/3rd of the plays, you have a bigger problem than understanding the game.

If you can't see the difference in taking a dive occasionally to avoid a penalty because you can't get off the field and making dives a huge part of your defensive strategy on nearly a 3rd of the plays, you have a bigger problem than understanding the game.

If you can understand simple English then you have a very hard life. I'll break it down even more just for you cupcake.

Ole miss had fake injuries to slow our drives.
Vols had fake injuries to slow ole miss drives.

Tell me how it's OK for the vols to do it and not the rebels again?

Reactions: T_Vol376
You realize we did the same to them right? Even one of our coaches was caught during a replay telling our defense guy who couldn't get off the field quick enough to go down for a fake injury.

Yea every team does it maybe a couple times a game.

when you do it like Mississippi did……that alone is controlling the game.

Not against the rules…….but completely BS.

Reactions: VolnJC
Yea every team does it maybe a couple times a game.

when you do it like Mississippi did……that alone is controlling the game.

Not against the rules…….but completely BS.
But we did it to them too so stop the hypocrisy is all I'm saying. Good lord why is that so hard for certain people to grasp? Does this fan base need hook on phonics? I'm starting to think so. We didn't do it to them as much as they did us. I've never disagreed with that however if both sides were doing it then when you cry like a baby it makes you look like a hypocrite. Idk about you but I don't like being a hypocrite.

Reactions: T_Vol376
To quote (nearly) Al Sieber, ...'Captain, I just think you're a real sad case...you don't love who you're fighting for, and you don't hate who you're fighting against'.

If you can't understand simple English, then you have a very hard life. I'll break it down even more just for you, cupcake.

Ole miss had fake injuries to slow our drives.
Vols had fake injuries to slow ole miss drives.

Tell me how it's OK for the vols to do it and not the rebels again?
Just because you are being obtuse doesn't mean it's not true, Scooter. We did nothing to intentionally slow a drive; we avoided a penalty. Before you call someone out, you may want to proof your work. Here are a few I found.

A) you left out a comma in the first sentence after your dependent clause to begin a complex sentence; B) you left out a comma before the noun in direct address in your second sentence; C) there are several proper nouns that should be capitalized; D) you ended an imperative sentence with a question mark; and E) your first sentence.....well, I corrected it for you.

It's ok, I pointed out your errors in red. Be better!

VN Store

Back