Ok, what was it that did us in after half-time?

A good football coach made halftime adjustments, and a very good football team responded.

Reactions: 08Vol
The turnovers hurt big time, but the dirty chop block was the mental turning point in the 2nd half.

And by the way it looked like Palmer may have gotten intentionally poked in the eye by the GA defender after the tackle was over and while they were on the ground.
really? I missed that

Football is a lot like watching Jeopardy or Wheel of Fortune. It is easy to see the answers and call them out when you are on this side of the television camera. However, it just seems like to me that we either have running plays that go nowhere or long balls thrown way over the heads of anyone that could catch them. Then all that we are left with are 3rd and forever situations that make for a very, very long day. Not much on short passing situations to get us to a few first downs now and then. When it's not working, try something else should be the philosophy.

One noticeable difference is Stetson IV did not get flustered after the first debacle. He came back stronger.

1) A senior QB who didn't protect the ball. QBs get sacked and some often. They don't fumble virtually every time they do.

2) Georgia not having to play defense beyond 10 yards in the second half because offense fell completely apart. That made the OL look even worse. Georgia could stack everyone close to the line.

3) Play calling by Chaney was inexplicable. Things that worked great in the second quarter weren't even tried in other quarters.

4) Dumb penalties all over the field.

So who should we hire immediately? Please do tell. I won't be able to sleep tonight until you impart your infinite wisdom.
I think there are any number of guys that can do what Pruitt did today and probably for less money. I'll eat my hat if JP ever wins the SEC

So far it looks like Ole Miss and Arkansas have made better recent hires than we did. I don't get paid what Phil does to hire coaches and I don't have access to search firms and agents but I feel sure Pruitt wouldn't have been at the top of most lists. If your're happy with the program why even ask? Talk a walk and bask in glow of the awesome job JP did today and feel good that it's better than Butch's last UGA game and have a great evening.

I think there are any number of guys that can do what Pruitt did today and probably for less money. I'll eat my hat if JP ever wins the SEC

So far it looks like Ole Miss and Arkansas have made better recent hires than we did. I don't get paid what Phil does to hire coaches and I don't have access to search firms and agents but I feel sure Pruitt wouldn't have been at the top of most lists. If your're happy with the program why even ask? Talk a walk and bask in glow of the awesome job JP did today and feel good that it's better than Butch's last UGA game and have a great evening.

Oh, that's right. You apparently never got over the Lane train. What a joke.

It’s part of a continued curse since the 01 LSU game. Still trying to figure out the origins. Maybe we need to all gather and eat corn dogs while chanting neyland’s maxims to break it

I just hope we stop with the slow bubble screens 5 yards behind the line with no blockers around. It makes me freaking insane. I HATE BUBBLE SCREENS. Chaney loves that crap. I really think GA murdered our OL. Chaneys playbook is not dynamic enough to create plays if you take away the run. We also don’t have production from TE.

VN Store

Back