Ok, what was it that did us in after half-time?

1. Team mom forgot the orange slices
2. Our online got whipped and JG gave up a couple turnovers
3 at which point better talent took over and our D was gassed

Team mom please don’t forget the orange slices next game, we need our players sugared up for best performance.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
The offense was bad all day. Without a bad snap over Stetsons head we only have 14 points. If Kirby punts from his own 35 instead of going for it we probably only have 7 points. Our defense played their butts off to keep us in that game. They had to play too much due to no running game. Our talent level is not up to beating Ga. Its time to move on to beating Kentucky next Saturday. We are favored by 7 points and we are still in the top 25. We are better than last year and we will be better in the future. Go Vols!!!

Costly penalties, time of possessions, turnovers, offensive line play, QB play, coverage busts. Take your pick. Geogia also stopped making the mistakes they made in the first half.

Was it coaching, JG, DL, OL? I just couldn't believe how we were being dominated by GA. We just couldn't come back from our errors.
You can’t point to just one factor. The O-line got abused, the RB’s didn’t help with blocking or hitting the lanes(what little they had). JG had issues. Play calling was questionable. Penalties, penalties and more penalties, especially the untimely, undisciplined ones. The Defense was on the field far too much. Georgia’s defense is lights out! We never checked down offensively. We never changed our snap count(it appeared) and Georgia’s defense was firing off the line. I’m sure I missed a few other key points but to sum it all up, we just got our @$$ kicked by a better team.
GBO!!

VN Store

Back