Official Tennessee vs Gonzaga Game Thread

The fact matt bouldin is an nba prospect has little to nothing to do with his outside shooting... did you really just compare him to reddick? haha

Matt Bouldin is a big guard 6'5, great vision, best passer on the team, being tall can see over the almost always smaller defenders. Defends the ball well.. Shot well against you guys but i mean his shooting is inconsistent thats why i'm skeptical....

The reddick comparison is interesting to say the least

Who do i hang out with? not thugs like AI
which NBA 2 guards is Bouldin gonna see over? Which NBA player period can Bouldin guard?

He's not playing in the NBA.

The fact matt bouldin is an nba prospect has little to nothing to do with his outside shooting... did you really just compare him to reddick? haha

Matt Bouldin is a big guard 6'5, great vision, best passer on the team, being tall can see over the almost always smaller defenders. Defends the ball well.. Shot well against you guys but i mean his shooting is inconsistent thats why i'm skeptical....

The reddick comparison is interesting to say the least

Who do i hang out with? not thugs like AI

JJ is 6'4 or 6'5... except he can actually shoot as well.. and pass. Most NBA shooting guards are 6'7 and 6'8. And what is he doing in the NBA? Warming the bench.

He shoots better than bouldin.. and bouldin has better vison and passes better than reddick.. Different players man much different....

so every smaller 2 guard that sits on the bench in the NBA is JJ reddick? good to know

He shoots better than bouldin.. and bouldin has better vison and passes better than reddick.. Different players man much different....

so every smaller 2 guard that sits on the bench in the NBA is JJ reddick? good to know
you might check out the starting 2s across the NBA. If one exists that Bouldin can drive by or pass over, I'll be shocked.

I understand their games are different. Heck, I guess 6'4 Dane Bradshaw should be playing in the NBA then, right?

He was one of the better passers I've seen in awhile for Tennessee and is in that height range.. so what if he can't shoot lights out like Reddick? .. just like Bouldin... but man - his passing skills.

JJ Reddick's game >>>>> Bouldin's game in the NBA and look what Reddick is doing.

Speaking of which, how's Adam Morrison's NBA career coming along?

Bouldin will be lucky to go play overseas for a year and then get hired by Thunder Thorton

VN Store

Back