Official Tennessee vs Gonzaga Game Thread

Ok, from a GU fan, I wanted to apologize for the @$$ idiot poster tommyboy. I know I speak for the majority of the GU fans in saying, you guys have one hell of a team, put up on hell of a fight, and I think will get a win in the rematch. I hope I can show some class, that this other child cannot. You guys will be really really really scary good come Jan, Feb, Mar!

Ok, from a GU fan, I wanted to apologize for the @$$ idiot poster tommyboy. I know I speak for the majority of the GU fans in saying, you guys have one hell of a team, put up on hell of a fight, and I think will get a win in the rematch. I hope I can show some class, that this other child cannot. You guys will be really really really scary good come Jan, Feb, Mar!
thanks except we didn't play a hell of a game that's what pissed me off the most about that loss..

I can go either way. We use our athleticism to play some D, we'll be solid. However, thus far it hasn't been Pearl's strong suit, so we could live and die by our shooting percentaes again.

You guys are good,but a little under achieving for a big school good luck
in january. Don't take everything so personal i am glad you are so gramatical to bad you can't play hoops ;)

You guys are good,but a little under achieving for a big school good luck
in january. Don't take everything so personal i am glad you are so gramatical to bad you can't play hoops ;)

That's a retarded comment. Look at how young our team is - how is that underachieving? Gonzaga is a top 10 team as well.

Bigpapa i played at bandon last year shot a 76 on the pacific course. Bring your rain gear big boy lots of fun stay out of the gorse

Bigpapa i played at bandon last year shot a 76 on the pacific course. Bring your rain gear big boy lots of fun stay out of the gorse

Great. Give me five on the back every day and you can stay for the week. By the by, I've played it a "couple" of times.

No handicaps no strokes no gimmies no muligans from the blacks. Make sure it's you and not your
cousin from the pro shop.:)

No handicaps no strokes no gimmies no muligans from the blacks. Make sure it's you and not your
cousin from the pro shop.:)

You give me 5 on the back and let me play the blacks, I'll take you out every day.

I don't understand the rule gibberish. I just assumed that's how people play.

Last edited:
HEY RENAISSANCE SORRY I OFFENDED YOU. I KNOW US COUNTRY FOLK ARENT EDUMACATED LIKE YOU VOLS. BUT I CAN READ THE SCORE BOARD:p

I like this tommyboy guy. He's not like most posters that you just want to ban immediately. You want to keep him around because he's so amusing when listening to him - kinda like Teddyhead.

VN Store

Back