Official Tennessee vs Gonzaga Game Thread

No I believe in being classy in wins and losses. Taking the high road IMHO is much better.

:good!:Class act primal and from most it will not go unnoticed . Every team has the loud guy at the end of the bar that you cant seem to get far enough away from :shakehead:

Papa you burn your five in three holes are you sure? Don't want to take advantage.

I know you talk a lot without having any idea what you're talking about, but you should just leave this one alone, especially since you're bragging about a 76.

Hey bassman i visited your beautifull state last summer. Very nice people beautifull country. I get a little crazy when zags win it's all we have in the cold northwest hope knowbody takes me to personally. I am just having fun

Hey bassman i visited your beautifull state last summer. Very nice people beautifull country. I get a little crazy when zags win it's all we have in the cold northwest hope knowbody takes me to personally. I am just having fun

you should celebrate with other Gonzaga fans because I don't see how much fun it can be posting on the oppositions message board in the middle of the night.

Maybe you can shove it back down my throat
maybe not i think zags are second best in the country. Nc the best vols in two years will be back on top later

GG vols, You guys have some crazy athletes and i'm sure next time we play will be a great game.

Ambassador you sound so BITTER towards gonzaga. Maybe get it through your head this year they are an elite team... an above average team does not have 5-6 NBA draft picks on the team.. (the 5 being heytvelt, daye, pargo, downs, gray, and although listed on most mock drafts the 6th would be bouldin, although im skeptical)

You guys have nothing to worry about. i know Prince obviously drives you guys crazy but every other Tenn game i have watched he has been pretty impressive.

Chism was surprisingly silent tonight.

Maze... well i'm not gonna pretend i like this kid... Allen Iverson wannabe... very annoying

Don't complain to much about 3's... you guys did have lofton last year

GG vols, You guys have some crazy athletes and i'm sure next time we play will be a great game.

Ambassador you sound so BITTER towards gonzaga. Maybe get it through your head this year they are an elite team... an above average team does not have 5-6 NBA draft picks on the team.. (the 5 being heytvelt, daye, pargo, downs, gray, and although listed on most mock drafts the 6th would be bouldin, although im skeptical)

You guys have nothing to worry about. i know Prince obviously drives you guys crazy but every other Tenn game i have watched he has been pretty impressive.

Chism was surprisingly silent tonight.

Maze... well i'm not gonna pretend i like this kid... Allen Iverson wannabe... very annoying

Don't complain to much about 3's... you guys did have lofton last year

Downs and Bouldin in the NBA? Ha. I can agree with the other 4 though.

The guy is very good friends with AI - he's not a "wannabe" - they hang out all the time. I'm not going to pretend I like white guys with mohawks and white guys that go to the tanning bed on a regular basis.

Any Memphis fans on this board have no lives. You didn't see any UT fans on memphis state's board when you all lost to an unranked Xavier team. Until tiger high can beat the vols keep your nose in that hell hole of a city of yours. Gonzaga couldn't miss tonight and we played sloppy on both sides of the ball. It will different come Jan. 7.

First of all, Xavier was an Elite 8 team last year and has proven to be a pretty good team so far. I'd worry about winning neutral site games/tournaments more than beating the Tigers.

These tournaments are a true simulation of March Madness, which is the big prize last time I checked. "Tiger High's" record against Gonzaga is 3-0 by the way. Two of three times they were in the Top 10.

The guy is very good friends with AI - he's not a "wannabe" - they hang out all the time. I'm not going to pretend I like white guys with mohawks and white guys that go to the tanning bed on a regular basis.[/QUOTE]

:lolabove:

true....very true..

What is up with the Zags having those stupid lookin mohawks? Pargo (i think it was pargo) looked like a total moron with it. haha.

If Maze it trying to be AIverson...then Pargo is a wannabe Mr. T.

Last i checked on nbadraft.net bouldin was a late 2nd round pick next year... downs not listed yet but the way he has started this year and the way we know he can play his stock will rise.. He is the only mcD's AA on the team for what thats worth

And if Maze is actually hanging out with AI.... not sure if that's something to be proud of

Who do you hang out with? Yeah - ok.

2nd round draft picks end up in the D-league. The guy is not going to make it in the pros. He's got a decent long range shot - but not much more than that. He's 6'5 - if he was either a bit taller or had more tools I'd say ok. He's like JJ Reddick - without the touch behind the line.

Downs may have been highly rated - but what can the guy do? He's just long player and was rated highly due to potential.

The fact matt bouldin is an nba prospect has little to nothing to do with his outside shooting... did you really just compare him to reddick? haha

Matt Bouldin is a big guard 6'5, great vision, best passer on the team, being tall can see over the almost always smaller defenders. Defends the ball well.. Shot well against you guys but i mean his shooting is inconsistent thats why i'm skeptical....

The reddick comparison is interesting to say the least

Who do i hang out with? not thugs like AI

Last edited:

VN Store

Back