Official Nashville Predators Thread

A good night for your 500th game!

Had me worried after St. Louis scored so quick. Preds really turned it on in the 2nd half of the game which has really been a let down period them so far this year.

There were a lot fewer Blues fans in the building than normal when St. Louis rolls into town. Though maybe they just weren't noticeable since the Preds didn't give them much to be happy about.

I mean don't they have to fire Haynes at this point? This roster isn't top shelf but it isn't this bad either. Time to fire Haynes and name an interim.

Perhaps rip the scab and replace the GM too.

Assuming you're the new GM do you blow it up and rebuild or make some moves and try to add pieces?

I mean don't they have to fire Haynes at this point? This roster isn't top shelf but it isn't this bad either. Time to fire Haynes and name an interim.

Perhaps rip the scab and replace the GM too.

Assuming you're the new GM do you blow it up and rebuild or make some moves and try to add pieces?
Hynes at a minimum has to go. Dude is a bum

Hynes at a minimum has to go. Dude is a bum
This organization is a joke at this point. They are really going to sit on their hands and ride it out. I think a serious franchise would have fired him a couple of games ago.

Though we've gone on a streak I fully expect to drop a few just as quickly and continue the march to irrelevance and first round exits at best.

Just pull the plug already. Let him know after the game and but him a ticket wherever he wants to go but he can't come back here. It's done, obvious to everyone this team doesn't believe.

Reactions: YankeeVol
So it looks like they have battled back. I can't watch games unless they are nationally televised, are they playing better? Is the young infusion sparking better play?

What has been the difference?

My god I walk outside to let the dog out it's 2-1 and now we down 3-2 within 4 mins wtf
NJ is good, but the Preds just simply aren't a great team. They'll trick you into thinking they're good by playing well over a 4-5 game stretch then play poorly over a 4-5 game stretch. I bet slide into the playoffs as a 7 or 8 seed and then lose the first series in 4-5 games, similar to last year.

They're in a purgatory-type position and don't really know if they are rebuilding or trying to contend.

VN Store

Back