Official Nashville Predators Thread

jbeeman85

A good night for your 500th game!
Had me worried after St. Louis scored so quick. Preds really turned it on in the 2nd half of the game which has really been a let down period them so far this year.

There were a lot fewer Blues fans in the building than normal when St. Louis rolls into town. Though maybe they just weren't noticeable since the Preds didn't give them much to be happy about.

KB5252

Repeat Forward Progress Victim
I mean don't they have to fire Haynes at this point? This roster isn't top shelf but it isn't this bad either. Time to fire Haynes and name an interim.

Perhaps rip the scab and replace the GM too.

Assuming you're the new GM do you blow it up and rebuild or make some moves and try to add pieces?

YankeeVol

This is the way
I mean don't they have to fire Haynes at this point? This roster isn't top shelf but it isn't this bad either. Time to fire Haynes and name an interim.

Perhaps rip the scab and replace the GM too.

Assuming you're the new GM do you blow it up and rebuild or make some moves and try to add pieces?
Hynes at a minimum has to go. Dude is a bum

KB5252

Hynes at a minimum has to go. Dude is a bum
This organization is a joke at this point. They are really going to sit on their hands and ride it out. I think a serious franchise would have fired him a couple of games ago.

Though we've gone on a streak I fully expect to drop a few just as quickly and continue the march to irrelevance and first round exits at best.

KB5252

Just pull the plug already. Let him know after the game and but him a ticket wherever he wants to go but he can't come back here. It's done, obvious to everyone this team doesn't believe.

KB5252

So it looks like they have battled back. I can't watch games unless they are nationally televised, are they playing better? Is the young infusion sparking better play?

What has been the difference?

VN Store