Official Nashville Predators Thread

Preds are playing like s***. Montreal is TRASH as we're giving them every opportunity.

Watching this team can make you question the value of the sport of ice hockey. What is the point of this nonsense? Why do we dump and chase and play afraid? How can someone like John Hynes remain employed? Why do we accept it?

Every once in a while it‘s important to remind ourselves of what this sport can be. It’s necessary to witness greatness and aspire to emulate it.

Preds are floundering. Couldn't beat a wounded Blues team. The Kings (whom they play tonight) is an even better team.

Last edited:
After a team meeting last weekend, Preds look like a different team this week.. Beat 3 upper echelon teams in L.A. Winnipeg, and tonight, New Jersey. Will be at Bridgestone Arena on the 7th to watch Nashville entertain the Golden Knights.

The Predators had a thrilling overtime win on NFL divisional playoff Saturday which amazed me because I was wearing Titans items so I felt connected because a other Pro team in Nashville other than the MLS team that got added.

Poile Was interviewed on a radio program in Nashville a couple of days ago. Seems that the Preds may be sellers at the trade deadline. Rumors on Locked on Predators include trades involving Ekholm, Grandlund, Fabbro, Johansen, and Lankinen may be in play.

Reactions: SycloneJoe
Poile Was interviewed on a radio program in Nashville a couple of days ago. Seems that the Preds may be sellers at the trade deadline. Rumors on Locked on Predators include trades involving Ekholm, Grandlund, Fabbro, Johansen, and Lankinen may be in play.
They need to be sellers

Reactions: SycloneJoe

VN Store

Back