Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the strange things going on around here it can only mean one thing....
giphy.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I think it’s obvious Gruden doesn’t want public backlash against him. I don’t think he wants his “status” questioned. I hope he isn’t scared to fail

Reactions: 1 person
You guys asking for updates from mods, you realize this isn’t like 247 and VQ right?

The VN mods aren’t beat writers, they aren’t connected like at other sites. Our site is so much better than the others because the sole focus of the mods here is on the board and making it a great place to discuss Vols football, not on reporting.

You completely missed the context of my post re: a mod jumping in here. And I'm not reposting for that very reason

He confirmed he was the original if I’m not mistaken... stated some pretty substantial personal info to prove it if i remember correctly.

Still could easily be a troll. It wouldn’t be that hard to look back on some of babyvols posts to piece enough info together to fool people. People believe what they want to believe

Or Gruden just simply doesn’t want to coach right now. Maybe he’s wanting to see this ESPN gig through. I think ESPN would do ANYTHING to retain him. He’s by far the fan favorite.

Maybe he's seeing that there are going to be NFL jobs open. Giants fired McAdoo today. Probably be a couple more out at season's end.

This Thornton info about Gruden has not been confirmed by anyone with e-cred that we know of ... someone just strolled in dropped that bomb and basically got ran off. That info is nowhere else and I have not seen nor heard anything close to that.

Reactions: 5 people
Or Gruden just simply doesn’t want to coach right now. Maybe he’s wanting to see this ESPN gig through. I think ESPN would do ANYTHING to retain him. He’s by far the fan favorite.

Ok, hold up. Who is bringing the info that GRUDEN said no? I didn’t come this far to go out without a fight. It’s GRUDEN til it ain’t. Phillip can’t be thinking that you announce another coach other than GRUDEN without a public statement saying he doesn’t want to coach. JMO

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back