Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember our motto "Gruden till it ain't!l
Also, remember Saban denied Bama multiple times but still ended up there.

Maybe Fulmer has to go "Mal Moore" before he catches his fish!

Reactions: 1 person
Babyvol on VQ

"As one of the biggest #Grumors around here is what I think. I think it's between Gruden and Miles. Gruden should give his answer today. If he says no, we roll with Miles. Tee should be OC either way, but I'm more excited about him learning from Gruden than trying to run the show under Miles. Steele was the choice at DC but is waffling a bit. Go Vols!!!"

Then if Thornton said Gruden said no, I guess Les it is. Bleh

Babyvol on VQ

"As one of the biggest #Grumors around here is what I think. I think it's between Gruden and Miles. Gruden should give his answer today. If he says no, we roll with Miles. Tee should be OC either way, but I'm more excited about him learning from Gruden than trying to run the show under Miles. Steele was the choice at DC but is waffling a bit. Go Vols!!!"

This isn’t the og babyvol tho

What if Arky comes in while we are trying to get **** together and sweeps Miles away and Gruden says no. Where do we go then? If we aren't going to talk to Petersen then the next best coach on the list to revisit is Brohm. But Phil isn't going to go that route, because Brohm doesn't go I-formation enough.

Which leads me to another question. Why does Phil care what type of offense we run if we win? There is still a place for the FB and TE but not every play. Not in 2018.

Last edited:
Gruden so no because???? Fulmer wouldn't agree to full control either?

Or Gruden just simply doesn’t want to coach right now. Maybe he’s wanting to see this ESPN gig through. I think ESPN would do ANYTHING to retain him. He’s by far the fan favorite.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys asking for updates from mods, you realize this isn’t like 247 and VQ right?

The VN mods aren’t beat writers, they aren’t connected like at other sites. Our site is so much better than the others because the sole focus of the mods here is on the board and making it a great place to discuss Vols football, not on reporting.

Reactions: 5 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back