Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Unfortunately, some posters have inserted themselves and are trying to be part of the limelight, making their own rules.

The first post of this thread says your agreement isn't worth much... I have no desire to be part of the limelight just trying to keep updated on Gruden.

Fans really believe that PF would hire Kiffin, the person who replaced him, and left UT to chase his California dreams?

I’ll keep my Gruden to the Hill fantasy.

Remember in PF’s speech, he wants to hire someone who “wants to be here”. Kiffin leaving us to go anywhere else proves he didn’t ultimately “want” to be here.

Reactions: 1 person
Remember in PF’s speech, he wants to hire someone who “wants to be here”. Kiffin leaving us to go anywhere else proves he didn’t ultimately “want” to be here.

The guy named his kid Tennessee. I think he wanted to be here but never in his wildest dreams thought that the USC job would become available.

Reactions: 2 people
Babyvol on VQ

"As one of the biggest #Grumors around here is what I think. I think it's between Gruden and Miles. Gruden should give his answer today. If he says no, we roll with Miles. Tee should be OC either way, but I'm more excited about him learning from Gruden than trying to run the show under Miles. Steele was the choice at DC but is waffling a bit. Go Vols!!!"

Reactions: 14 people
I see this whole coach search turning into this, which is camps and agendas right now. Maybe I'm off base but I doubt it. You have four camps, Kiffin, Miles, Gruden, and Leach. Really? Just let Coach fulmer make the call. Seriously does anyone have a heart beat as to whats going on? Phil is playing this close to the vest and if you presume anything you are an a&&.

Just let the process complete it's self

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry dave, got the wrong post, meant that for the dude who said a 7-6 conference winner should get in over an 11 win non conference winner ... a little busy this morning, prob should quit trying to post, hard enough to work and keep up

Can you remember a power 5 conference being won with a 7-6 record?

Breaking out my Grude foil hat.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Babyvol on VQ

"As one of the biggest #Grumors around here is what I think. I think it's between Gruden and Miles. Gruden should give his answer today. If he says no, we roll with Miles. Tee should be OC either way, but I'm more excited about him learning from Gruden than trying to run the show under Miles. Steele was the choice at DC but is waffling a bit. Go Vols!!!"

How recent?

Babyvol on VQ

Well there you have it

If the bosses want Steele he'll be here. Money ain't no thang

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back