Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring out the painkillers! Better get high if you're gonna watch a Tucker,Steele presser

Tucker or Steele while everyone else hires Taggart, Fisher, and so on. Any wonder we’ve been pretty much irrelevant for a decade. Fulmer is just like Hart, Hamilton, or Currie. Just once I’d have loved a huge seismic splash like Gruden instead of just another nobody cheap hire.

Reactions: 5 people
Tucker or Steele while everyone else hires Taggart, Fisher, and so on. Any wonder we’ve been pretty much irrelevant for a decade. Fulmer is just like Hart, Hamilton, or Currie. Just once I’d have loved a huge seismic splash like Gruden instead of just another nobody cheap hire.

Gruden Till It Isn’t!

ok so for all the negabeavs. you can stop hatin. he is legit. i know his name, where hes from, his background, etc. he looks like a very. very successful individual. imho

DO NOT ASK FOR HIS INFO. I WILL NOT BE PART OF HURTING SOMEONE WHO IS LEGIT TRYING TO HELP US LAND THE WHALE.

i asked him if he saw sean McDonough being a smartass to gruden while he was doing grudens grinder before the game, when sean called grudens segment "cute".....he said

Ha, I can tell you Gruden didn’t find that cute.
Report this message sent 20 hours ago from Go golf
Delete this message sent 20 hours ago from Go golf
21h

i guess he went and watch and came back a while later with......

Man Sean was going after Gruden
Report this message sent 18 hours ago from Go golf
Delete this message sent 18 hours ago from Go golf

Gruden has an offer right now

And Sean knows
18h

my thing is, we haven't had an insider of this magnitude. sure, friends of friends, friend of a booster, friends with booster son, friends in AD, the guy who mows grudens lawn, the owner of the salon kiffin gets his anus bleached, etc. etc.

he is an insider to a deal that is on going. not the deal between coach and school.

i have asked him questions about himself and he clams up. quick. i have asked about ergen, his purpose, whos his employer, ya know real questions and he clams up just as quick.

i wont tell you how i lured him out. but the way he showed me who he was, was very subtle. and if i wasn't paying attention i would have missed it. when i first found him i didn't want to belive. but the more i dug thru his profile(wont say which social media platform) i would see hisposts are sorta similar to beavs. he has a large network of cool geeks. a lot of them are young successful entreprneurs. tied to more than 1 business they are all connected with some how. no clue where it starts or ends lol.

and yes, my first post is about the beaver. LOL i know i know.
whatever tho tifwiw.

and thank you freak for fixing my account!

Reactions: 11 people
The ending to this story will either be one of miraculous triumph or absolute tragedy. There is no middle ground.

Per VolsScotchGolf

a friend of mine just received this cryptic message from someone in the ad. I figured out this is an old inuit legend. I assume big raven is pf and the whale (we know who that is). Question is who is the great spirit and where is the ocean?

One day big raven finds a stranded whale.

Wanting to save the whale big raven asks the great spirit for help.

The great spirit told big raven that if he wanted to help the stranded whale he must go to a place in the forest where the moonlight fell in a special way.

Once there he would find special mushrooms that if eaten would grant him the strength to carry the whale back to the ocean.

Big raven agreed and followed the great spirits advice, went to the forest and ate the mushrooms.

Once he was done he came back to the stranded whale and brought it back to the ocean

Please-Hands-Picture.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
If we get Tucker Steele or anyone in that matter it's time to revolt again.what would u guys do?

ok so for all the negabeavs. you can stop hatin. he is legit. i know his name, where hes from, his background, etc. he looks like a very. very successful individual. imho

DO NOT ASK FOR HIS INFO. I WILL NOT BE PART OF HURTING SOMEONE WHO IS LEGIT TRYING TO HELP US LAND THE WHALE.

i asked him if he saw sean McDonough being a smartass to gruden while he was doing grudens grinder before the game, when sean called grudens segment "cute".....he said

Ha, I can tell you Gruden didn’t find that cute.

Report this message sent 20 hours ago from Go golf

Delete this message sent 20 hours ago from Go golf

21h

i guess he went and watch and came back a while later with......

Man Sean was going after Gruden

Gruden has an offer right now

And Sean knows

18h

my thing is, we haven't had an insider of this magnitude. sure, friends of friends, friend of a booster, friends with booster son, friends in AD, the guy who mows grudens lawn, the owner of the salon kiffin gets his anus bleached, etc. etc.

he is an insider to a deal that is on going. not the deal between coach and school.

i have asked him questions about himself and he clams up. quick. i have asked about ergen, his purpose, whos his employer, ya know real questions and he clams up just as quick.

i wont tell you how i lured him out. but the way he showed me who he was, was very subtle. and if i wasn't paying attention i would have missed it. when i first found him i didn't want to belive. but the more i dug thru his profile(wont say which social media platform) i would see hisposts are sorta similar to beavs. he has a large network of cool geeks. a lot of them are young successful entreprneurs. tied to more than 1 business they are all connected with some how. no clue where it starts or ends lol.

and yes, my first post is about the beaver. LOL i know i know.

whatever tho tifwiw.

and thank you freak for fixing my account!

Can someone break this nonsense down for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These reporters know we have a HC search so any coaches name being thrown out,they will assume it's for the HC job what they don't know is we have our HC already and PF is interviewing them for grudens staff

Reactions: 7 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back