Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine just received this cryptic message from someone in the AD. I figured out this is an old Inuit legend. I assume Big Raven is PF and the whale (we know who that is). Question is who is the Great Spirit and where is the ocean?

One day Big Raven finds a stranded whale.

Wanting to save the whale Big Raven asks the Great Spirit for help.

The Great Spirit told Big Raven that if he wanted to help the stranded whale he must go to a place in the forest where the moonlight fell in a special way.

Once there he would find special mushrooms that if eaten would grant him the strength to carry the whale back to the ocean.

Big Raven agreed and followed the Great Spirits advice, went to the forest and ate the mushrooms.

Once he was done he came back to the stranded whale and brought it back to the ocean

Boosters

Reactions: 1 person
giphy.webp

It’s not showing the image for me but I hope you aren’t poking fun at me.....aw, he//, who care if you are lol!

What happen to les miles is our guarantee backup?

If steel, pruitt, tucker is final 3 im riding with gruden said yes

If not some of the insider have some explaining to do

I thought it was a photo not a gif, but yes. Wasn’t sure if Sam I Am is actually connected or just throwing fuel on the fire

If I am not mistaken that's the scene where maverick is going on his last mission to redeem goose or it's the scene before he throws the dog tags over the carrier as a sign of moving past everything!...I'll have to check

A friend of mine just received this cryptic message from someone in the AD. I figured out this is an old Inuit legend. I assume Big Raven is PF and the whale (we know who that is). Question is who is the Great Spirit and where is the ocean?

The Great Spirit told Big Raven that if he wanted to help the stranded whale he must go to a place in the forest where the moonlight fell in a special way.

Once there he would find special mushrooms that if eaten would grant him the strength to carry the whale back to the ocean.

Big Raven agreed and followed the Great Spirits advice, went to the forest and ate the mushrooms.

Once he was done he came back to the stranded whale and brought it back to the ocean

Pass it to the left. Lol. My man!

Reactions: 2 people

The Great Spirit is a huge booster.

The special moonlight is the staff salary.

The mushrooms are the chosen stable of his staff.
(The moonlight helped him find the 'rooms)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

I'm guessing the great spirits asre the boosters, mushrooms are whatever new requirements Gruden had after he lived through the schianamo.

I really hope that you're right. This program needs a HUGE hire (as everyone already knows) With that being said, surely Phil ain't looking to hire Steele, Tucker or Tee as head man. IMO it's going to be Gruden or Peterson. It has to be!

Soon.

I really hope I'm right too.... I did receive an email that said PF was in talks with Peterson, also.

I get this...

We have officially lost our minds

Reactions: 13 people

Spirit is the Revolting Boosters and the Ocean is the University of Tennessee.

Lift harder Phiillip!

Great spirit: Boosters
Place in the first where the moonlight fell in a special way: NYC tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back