Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
UTSuave’;14840098 said:
What was it?..are you referring to the top gun gif

I thought it was a photo not a gif, but yes. Wasn’t sure if Sam I Am is actually connected or just throwing fuel on the fire

Reactions: 1 person
When there is a thread change I always take a 15-minute break for all the "First" posts to play out! :boredom:

Reactions: 3 people
A friend of mine just received this cryptic message from someone in the AD. I figured out this is an old Inuit legend. I assume Big Raven is PF and the whale (we know who that is). Question is who is the Great Spirit and where is the ocean?

One day Big Raven finds a stranded whale.

Wanting to save the whale Big Raven asks the Great Spirit for help.

The Great Spirit told Big Raven that if he wanted to help the stranded whale he must go to a place in the forest where the moonlight fell in a special way.

Once there he would find special mushrooms that if eaten would grant him the strength to carry the whale back to the ocean.

Big Raven agreed and followed the Great Spirits advice, went to the forest and ate the mushrooms.

Once he was done he came back to the stranded whale and brought it back to the ocean

Reactions: 6 people
Good or bad, glad to say I've enjoyed this ride for the past couple of months. I can only imagine those that were here back in 2012. Gruden To The HILL!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
For those of you who are not on here as much as others and are getting frustrated.... there is a reason stuff is crypted ... if you've been following along you are to believe today was the day a final decision would be made ... PV posted a gif earlier of a guy in the toilet ... Gruden was still trying to make final decision.... he hasn't posted since ... he then comes and says the deal is done by posting a gif of a man "buttoning up his suit" .... if you want CJG to personally come in here and tell you he's the next coach, it's not going to happen ... however if you have been following along since the beginning and you can at least have some kind of deductive reasoning ... it's done
GRUDEN TO THE HILL

Going to repost this in this thread
I really hope that you're right. This program needs a HUGE hire (as everyone already knows) With that being said, surely Phil ain't looking to hire Steele, Tucker or Tee as head man. IMO it's going to be Gruden or Peterson. It has to be!

Soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back