Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
ihatewaiting.gif

Ok. Just got home from work. New thread!

Any friends can give a girl an update?

I want y’all to know, I’ve gotten my 3 new female, not really into football, coworkers so invested in Gruden. They ask me all day if I’ve heard anything new. They’re on pins and needles too. I’m very proud.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 9 people
A friend of mine just received this cryptic message from someone in the AD. I figured out this is an old Inuit legend. I assume Big Raven is PF and the whale (we know who that is). Question is who is the Great Spirit and where is the ocean?

One day Big Raven finds a stranded whale.

Wanting to save the whale Big Raven asks the Great Spirit for help.

The Great Spirit told Big Raven that if he wanted to help the stranded whale he must go to a place in the forest where the moonlight fell in a special way.

Once there he would find special mushrooms that if eaten would grant him the strength to carry the whale back to the ocean.

Big Raven agreed and followed the Great Spirits advice, went to the forest and ate the mushrooms.

Once he was done he came back to the stranded whale and brought it back to the ocean

Big Raven is UT
Great Spirit is Fulmer
Of course, whale=Gruden

Bottom line I am choosing to believe what others have said. No way we pull off the collegiate coup of the century to hire a coordinator. Gruden to Hill. And until I see someone else at the podium.

Reactions: 1 person
Well, at least I get to watch Peru play in it (my wife's from there).

May as well hitch onto that bandwagon and hope the infernal luck I apparently drag to all my teams doesn't transition to them.

I support your decision.

Peru til it ain't

Regardless what happens with the coach...

Keep this thread on top to P1SS OFF the negative Nancys in the FF.

Most are miserably unbearable.

I want y’all to know, I’ve gotten my 3 new female, not really into football, coworkers so invested in Gruden. They ask me all day if I’ve heard anything new. They’re on pins and needles too. I’m very proud.

giphy.gif

Riding yours and Chuckys coattails.

A friend of mine just received this cryptic message from someone in the AD. I figured out this is an old Inuit legend. I assume Big Raven is PF and the whale (we know who that is). Question is who is the Great Spirit and where is the ocean?

One day Big Raven finds a stranded whale.

Wanting to save the whale Big Raven asks the Great Spirit for help.

The Great Spirit told Big Raven that if he wanted to help the stranded whale he must go to a place in the forest where the moonlight fell in a special way.

Once there he would find special mushrooms that if eaten would grant him the strength to carry the whale back to the ocean.

Big Raven agreed and followed the Great Spirits advice, went to the forest and ate the mushrooms.

Once he was done he came back to the stranded whale and brought it back to the ocean

Shrooms- code for Olive Garden.

Reactions: 4 people

giphy.gif

Put on your best pair of dancing shoes.

Gridiron just put out an interesting article about our coaching search. Don't know how to post links but it talks about who would unite the fan base. Says no Gruden and Peterson to be only splash hire but not likely. I don't buy it!!

Soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back