Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of all the recent coaching hires at major schools, how many were coordinators?

You think we’re gonna roll out a coordinator to be our HC — at the most profitable football program in America? After all we’ve been through? Not happening.

The reason these names are being tied to us is to be COORDINATORS. End of story.

That should point you in only ONE DIRECTION.

Gonna be lit AF, fam :)

I hope and pray you are correct, but I don’t believe that you are.

I have 2 brothers (no sisters). One I am very close to and he is mostly a believer. The other lacks critical thinking skills. A couple of months ago he began texting me several times a day with reasons why Gruden won't come to tennessee. We ultimately agreed to not speak of the coaching search again until someone is at the podium.

In his defense though, he will be the first one to say that I was right and he was wrong.

You don't have to convince your brothers on here.

Reactions: 2 people
obi252520dies.gif

I shall sacrifice myself for the greater good.

Under that helmet is Haslam's damn a$$.

Reactions: 2 people
Of all the recent coaching hires at major schools, how many were coordinators?

You think we’re gonna roll out a coordinator to be our HC — at the most profitable football program in America? After all we’ve been through? Not happening.

The reason these names are being tied to us is to be COORDINATORS. End of story.

That should point you in only ONE DIRECTION.

Gonna be lit AF, fam :)

Again, we tried to roll out Greg Schiano.

Guys this was fun to follow a few weeks ago.

But we’re probably getting Steele or Tucker.

Reactions: 1 person
Mods of all other sites saying Tucker or Steele vs. 2-3 insiders here that aren't exactly positive these days.

Sigh.

I heard it from a friend ...who heard it from a friend ... who heard from another .... announcement tomorrow ... It's gonna be a gruuuuuuuuude day.
And I have NO insider status.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back