Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
@VolsScotchGolf: The ending to this story will either be one of miraculous triumph or absolute tragedy. There is no middle ground.

Reactions: 7 people
Beav just tweeted

Go golf‏
@VolsScotchGolf
3m3 minutes ago
More
The ending to this story will either be one of miraculous triumph or absolute tragedy. There is no middle ground.

Reactions: 1 person
Like actual brother-brother or a VN brother?

I have 2 brothers (no sisters). One I am very close to and he is mostly a believer. The other lacks critical thinking skills. A couple of months ago he began texting me several times a day with reasons why Gruden won't come to tennessee. We ultimately agreed to not speak of the coaching search again until someone is at the podium.

In his defense though, he will be the first one to say that I was right and he was wrong.

Everybody ... post like mad .... we need to get this thread closed by 6 AM .... We want to post the official announcement in thread 50. Lets go to work. Pad those counts. Freak out Freak.

Reactions: 3 people
Please let this end SOON.
giphy.gif

Dude I want to believe, but unless everything is super secret hush hush it looks like we’re hiring Tucker, Steele, or Pruitt. What makes us think it’s still Gruden?

Of all the recent coaching hires at major schools, how many were coordinators?

You think we’re gonna roll out a coordinator to be our HC — at the most profitable football program in America? After all we’ve been through? Not happening.

The reason these names are being tied to us is to be COORDINATORS. End of story.

That should point you in only ONE DIRECTION.

Gonna be lit AF, fam :)

Reactions: 4 people
Go golf‏
@VolsScotchGolf
1m1 minute ago

The ending to this story will either be one of miraculous triumph or absolute tragedy. There is no middle ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back