Official Jon Gruden Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some players don't care about how many times a guy has been on Espn, they care about relationships.. It's the fans like u who r all googly eyed over Gruden, not every player/recruit in the nation.

He is probably the most personable coach out there. He has the pre draft deal, MNF, the pro coaching career that he can shove at blue chip recruits. He would absolutely kill it on the recruiting trail. I would think the only players that wouldn't be in our top 5, would be players that are hell bent on a certain school (ex: kids wanting to play for a hometown team, legacies etc), and those that distance would be too great. I think he would pull in a top 5 class every year he is here. Coaching would be my only concern, as far as is he suited for college? If this is the route he chooses, then I have no doubt that he has a great idea of what it will take, and strive for greatness.

Make this happen UTAD!

Reactions: 4 people
He is probably the most personable coach out there. He has the pre draft deal, MNF, the pro coaching career that he can shove at blue chip recruits. He would absolutely kill it on the recruiting trail. I would think the only players that wouldn't be in our top 5, would be players that are hell bent on a certain school (ex: kids wanting to play for a hometown team, legacies etc), and those that distance would be too great. I think he would pull in a top 5 class every year he is here. Coaching would be my only concern, as far as is he suited for college? If this is the route he chooses, then I have no doubt that he has a great idea of what it will take, and strive for greatness.

Make this happen UTAD!

Excellent post goat

Reactions: 1 person
U seen bama//uf/uga's rosters? I don't know If it will get much better for a little while no matter who's coach.. Building this roster up to their level is the only thing that will give us a shot at beating them anytime soon.. And they have a TON of young talent that'll be there for a while..

Bama maybe, but we almost beat GA with 5 turnovers, and led into the third with Florida. With good coaching and a damn good recruiting class (which Gruden can pull in this year, even with a short time to work with) I think we can hang with almost anyone not named Bama, or Oregon.

SOON

SOON.gif

Last edited:
Bama maybe, but we almost beat GA with 5 turnovers, and led into the third with Florida. With good coaching and a damn good recruiting class (which Gruden can pull in this year, even with a short time to work with) I think we can hang with almost anyone not named Bama, or Oregon.

A great leader can have his team ready and believe.

When Gruden is announced and steps foot on campus, its gonna be like Beatle mania! But instead of young girls screaming and sobbing, it'll be grown ass men lol. I can't wait.

Soon.

Reactions: 4 people
When Gruden is announced and steps foot on campus, its gonna be like Beatle mania! But instead of young girls screaming and sobbing, it'll be grown ass men lol. I can't wait.

Soon.

Seriously, has the goalposts ever been torn down in a Spring game? That kind of excitement.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back